MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell the people pliz. Map added, everything is ok. Ruth is gone. When you bring the phone to the terminal, there is no reaction on the smartphone and the terminal gives an error that either the card is not supported or quickly removed the phone. Mi9 miui eu 12.5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-02-21-02-21-292_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-02-21-02-21-292_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 200
I would like to go on new,but you see,its not possible.
Ok.My last question.If im now on recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206 and i flash from 20.6.18 to this beta,will brick my MI10?
You should, at the start, be able to flash 3.4.2b-1026, and keep that in recovery memory, and use as normal.
Once you get to October/November time, the problems with TWRP started. That is when you have to start booting only into the later TWRPs, eg. 3.4.2b-1026, and having 3.4.0 (LittleTurtle) flashed into memory. As I mentioned elsewhere, 3.4.0 (LittleTurtle) started to be included in the later ROMs.
My advise, as always, especially for one who is not too sure, is to always take backups, in case things go wrong.

Maybe a pretty dumb question, anyways:

Will this 12.5 beta "end" with 12.5 stable or will switching to stable require a factory reset then?
Additionaly: If above is answered NO, will it be possible to upgrade 12.3 beta to 12.5 stable
like it is now from 12.3 beta to 12.5 beta?
Switching to stable always requires format data, upgrading from 12.3 to 12.5 shouldnt be a problem, but i did a clean flash and it works amazingly!

Just flashing it on mi mi10t. The result is the phone in bootloop. Altredy tried to wipe cache and factory reset, but the result is the same.
Already tried to flash the stock rom, but same result. Pls help me...
Try to do a clean flash, if that wont work try another twrp

You can try, I haven't updated yet, but I have version 1206. You don't lose anything by updating the TWRP and flashing the ROM again. Although in my opinion I think it is a bug, but there are already people who have updated and do not confirm it.
I did a factory reset and flashed the rom again. Now the problem with wifi is gone. Thanks

Reactions: Hincly
Is there any workaround for USB OTG ntfs that's not detected and not mounted as a filesystem? @ Mi 9 t pro raphael

I'm having issues with getting viper4fx, reinstalled it and still getting no processing, before update everything was running smooth, any ideas?

I would like to go on new,but you see,its not possible.
Ok.My last question.If im now on recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206 and i flash from 20.6.18 to this beta,will brick my MI10?
The safest rom you can go is 20.9.24 , with this you won't face any twrp issue ..
Problems start since 20.10.15 for lmi and cmi , with umi at 20.10.15 starts only the first bug which is the touch bug ..
After October umi too lost twrp , on December we have a new twrp version 1206 but on umi doesn't changed anything , cmi and lmi start again to have workable twrp but unfortunately on umi no luck yet ..
So , the safer for you is to go to the 20.9.24 the last rom of September , you will not face any twrp issue with this rom version ..
You are with 20.6.18 middle of June , 3 months+ back of 20.9.24 ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Allessa
Mi 10
Hi there. I am still as of 10/20/30 and TWRP 3.4.2b -0623 by wzsx 150, I can simply update via OTA. The new TWRP is then automatically installed.

Thank you for the concise explanation, @gkalen! There's so often the question here: Can I flash TWRP with decryption support or not? The answer is no almost always, but without any reference to which device and so most users will get more and more confused about that issue!

I have had v3.4.2b 0623 flashed inside the memory of my lmi since the beginning and have never had any problems that way. So I have always avoided to get this overridden by LittleTurtle one.

Reactions: gkalen
Thank you for the concise explanation, @gkalen! There's so often the question here: Can I flash TWRP with decryption support or not? The answer is no almost always, but without any reference to which device and so most users will get more and more confused about that issue!

I have had v3.4.2b 0623 flashed inside the memory of my lmi since the beginning and have never had any problems that way. So I have always avoided to get this overridden by LittleTurtle one.
For lmi and cmi things are fine against umi ..
Personally i never flash the rom with little turtle 3.4.0 twrp , i use other rom based of course on EU rom..
Until December 8 i was using 0623 on lmi , then i changed to 1206 twrp and I'm still with 1206 now cause as i said i don't flash a rom including twrp img and nothing can change my twrp except me ..
New 12.5 update fashed with 1206 on lmi , though twrp 0623 still workable ..
IMG_20210102_173240.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Allessa
Status
Not open for further replies.