MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i'm looking weekly update link for Mi 10 Lite but i can't see any for my devices. is my mistake ?

Hi, on my mi9 SE i have installed last weekly with android 11, before to install i have cancelled pin, the big problem is that i can't go to recovery, instead to go to recovery goes on fastboot.
I can turn on and off the phone.
But on fastboot don't see with ADB my phone.

What i can do ?

Anyone with emojis not showing up on Messages (Google app)?
Like this
v9r2Skk.jpg
Same problem with Spotify.

Hi, on my mi9 SE i have installed last weekly with android 11, before to install i have cancelled pin, the big problem is that i can't go to recovery, instead to go to recovery goes on fastboot.
I can turn on and off the phone.
But on fastboot don't see with ADB my phone.

What i can do ?
Install TWRP again...

Enviado do meu Mi 9 SE através do Tapatalk

I installed magisk 20.4 on my mi9 in recovery, and now stuck in bootloop. Is this version no good for mi9?

The full-screen gestures do not work on the Mi9 SE.

It can be switched on but then does not react to the gestures but only shows a very narrow white line at the bottom and that's it.

Thanks to the developers to upload the latest versions of MiUI with Android 11. However, this build is by far the buggiest. I can't get "Hey Google" to work, I lost the Android 10 gestures, sharing across apps are not working sometimes, wifi buggy and the whole phone becomes laggy. It also doesn't contains other features of Android 11, like notification history and app bubbles, at least not on my Mi 9. Perhaps the Chinese developers haven't included them. I haven't got such lag before with other ROMs. I understand that this is a beta version, I look forward for the upcoming builds.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: extrabigmehdi
I installed magisk 20.4 on my mi9 in recovery, and now stuck in bootloop. Is this version no good for mi9?
Simple. Hold Volume+ to get into recovery, flash rom without magisk. Wipe cache+dalvik, boot. Will take few minutes.
Download magisk zip 21.2 and reboot to twrp. Flash 21.2. Voila, works.

Thanks to the developers to upload the latest versions of MiUI with Android 11. However, this build is by far the buggiest. I can't get "Hey Google" to work, I lost the Android 10 gestures, sharing across apps are not working sometimes, wifi buggy and the whole phone becomes laggy. It also doesn't contains other features of Android 11, like notification history and app bubbles, at least not on my Mi 9. Perhaps the Chinese developers haven't included them. I haven't got such lag before with other ROMs. I understand that this is a beta version, I look forward for the upcoming builds.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
I got notification bubble on Telegram.

How install TWRP again ? in fastboot not see my phone with powershell.
you can't use adb in powershell
you need command prompt (CMD)

before reflashing
extract boot.img from the downloaded rom
put it in the adb directory
put your phone in fastboot (if not already)
and then adb boot boot.img
after every reboot it will lose the recovery and boot for some reason

(in my case i returned to android 10 (9-12-2020) as i could get 11 to work stable enough for day to day usage -> meaning full wipe and redo everthing and will be waiting for next release next thursday or so)
my phone is 9se grus

Mi9T Pro 6/128
There were a lot of bugs upgrading to 20.12.28 from previous, dual-apps, nfc payments etc.
Replace TWRP with OrangeFox
Factory reset
Format /data
clean install 20.12.30
Now working like a charm. Thanks devs

Status
Not open for further replies.