MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I format data if upgrading from latest stable? Thank you.

Mi 9t.
I would suggest that you have a look at What should I wipe in TWRP? from the official TWRP site.
"If you are switching ROMs (changing from one ROM to a completely different one) then you should perform a factory reset."
Read on - you will see what the Factory reset does, and what you don't need to do!

It also says, ".... Depending on your device and its configuration, you may have options for wiping internal storage, external storage, sd-ext, android_secure, and/or an option for formatting data. There's almost no reason that you would ever need to use these items."
etc. etc. etc.

So should I boot version 0623 or 1206 from fastboot?
I know that 3.4.2b-0623 works fine for me - it does everything that I want.
To be quite honest, I do not know the difference between the functionality of the two, except the 1206 (the more recent) is more stable to stay in memory. But that makes no difference because you still have to boot into one or the other from Fastboot.
Ask the cat :) - That's how much difference I think it makes.

The rom is very good, the only problem is that my MI 9T does not show any wallpaper, only the black screen (the positive part is that it saves battery haha) but I don't know how to solve it
Did you debloated your phone before instalation of update? I had same problem but I solved it reinstaling wallpaper and wallpaper carrousel in xiaomiadbtools

On my mi9T davinci now the darkness is too strong whenever I set autodarkness and the Chinese symbols on camera shortcuts are still there
Also noticed that darkness and brightness are stronger in this update but I like it, in previous updates the screen was very bright

Reactions: Ryoma
I still don't get notification from Spotify, Poweramp or Youtube Vanced, does anyone know why and how can we solve it? Thanks

I know that 3.4.2b-0623 works fine for me - it does everything that I want.
To be quite honest, I do not know the difference between the functionality of the two, except the 1206 (the more recent) is more stable to stay in memory. But that makes no difference because you still have to boot into one or the other from Fastboot.
Ask the cat :) - That's how much difference I think it makes.
It doesn't work on mine tried fastbooting it but give black screen only

i tried to fastboot boot this twrp on my mi10 its not booting then i tried flashing with 3.4.0 twrp to this twrp now my twrp is messed up.. going in fastboot only i also cannot flash back to 3.4.2b twrp its giving error failed to load boot image. any advice?
If you do not already have it:
Download: 3.4.0 (LittleTurtle2333) TWRP
Go into Fastboot:
fastboot flash recovery [TWRP-3.4.0-umi.img]
- - - (Let it finish)
fastboot reboot

If you do not already have it:
Download: 3.4.2b-0623 TWRP
Go into Fastboot:
fastboot boot [TWRP-3.4.2b-0623-umi.img]
You should then be able to reboot to your system from within TWRP

Reactions: katerpanne
Mi 10....
No volte possible
Tried on both sim slots. Last version worked

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk

@ingbrzy
Turn on Wifi automatically doesnt work.....
Have the setting app no rights for location?

Whrn i go from home the wifi is off between 15min...but come to home the wifi is off i must set it on manually... And you see dualband wifi is on but i have no 2 wifi logos..but i'm connected...2 little bugs in wifi. And Volte for sim1 doesnt work... Sim2 is working. //Volte fixxing by install voenabler 1.8 ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-11-07-32-59-241_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-11-07-32-59-241_com.android.settings.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 282
  • Screenshot_2020-12-11-07-37-53-172_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-11-07-37-53-172_com.android.settings.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
I flashed MI10Pro CMI with OTG and TWRP and after rebooting the system to TWRP, the new TWRP-3.4.2B-1206 was already there :)

After this update, I cannot understand why is this inconsistency in the status bar...
How can is solve this?
Mi 9T.

I flashed this weekly rom on my mi note 10 and i still have problem with the charge percentage at the bottom of the lock screen as it can barely be seen.looks kind of faded.everything else seems good so far.
Could you give me the link for the room for mi note 10? I can't find it, damn

Works very well on Lmi. But I have a comprehension question: From 20.12.10 I can boot again via the Updater in the recovery? No matter which TWRP I had previously installed on my device. Or do I still have to update via "fastboot boot twrp.img"?

Media controls feature still does not appear for POCO F2 PRO in this version (worked fine before 20.12.2)

I receive a lot of notifications in status bar: SIM activation service. It`s this normal?

And i can`t copy-paste...

Last edited:
Reactions: anjo999
Also noticed that darkness and brightness are stronger in this update but I like it, in previous updates the screen was very bright
In dark environment the Auto brightness is dimming to much down.
If i scroll in Settings under this conditions the text looks like is going from blue to white.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryoma
Status
Not open for further replies.