• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who want to hide the new bar for failures or similar causes:

Attachments

• IMG_20200220_183525.jpg
    IMG_20200220_183525.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 1,659
Animations when opening an app or switching between theme or even going to Recent app list with swipe up and hold gesture are smoother in this update but it might only be because the animations are longer / slower

Reactions: khaisilk1910
For those who want to hide the new bar for failures or similar causes:
Sorry I had not seen this post

Hello first of all I want to tell you that Mi 9 is a plane thanks for that, my question is if this line at the bottom can be hidden? it's possible?

I'm having an issue on my Mi 8 SE since 20.1.16 ROM: every 9 out of 10 times I unlock my phone, no icons are shown nor I can access app drawer, and the only possible way to get them visible again is to scroll down into quick settings, press settings and go back, which makes it pratically not usable. Dirty install when I updated it, proceded to do a clean install but the issue persisted. Reversed back to 20.1.9 which, as far as I have noticed, has no issue at all (besides a bit of battery drain, but that has becomed more noticable since MIUI 11 tbh).
Anyway, it you guys could take a look at it and, if possible, fix it, I would appreciate it.
Best of luck to everyone who lives in China and surrounding areas currently, stay safe :)

Hello first of all I want to tell you that Mi 9 is a plane thanks for that, my question is if this line at the bottom can be hidden? it's possible?View attachment 28390

I don't know, maybe it could be done by modifying the inside the system with Es explorer app,
but I will tell everyone that despite hiding the new bar,

when leaving an application or game
The pitcher is failing because of this new alpha pitcher.
and I can't find a solution, someone help us

Hello first of all I want to tell you that Mi 9 is a plane thanks for that, my question is if this line at the bottom can be hidden? it's possible?View attachment 28390
Yes can be hidden, go to fullscreen gesture settings..Hope they will implement transparency on this cause when using an app its a bit annoying that i will cover some portion of it

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Any way to disable the silly long animation when going back to home screen? Previously I've used the animation scale and duration options in developer mode to 0 but they don't seem to affect this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smooth_gl
Animations when opening an app or switching between theme or even going to Recent app list with swipe up and hold gesture are smoother in this update but it might only be because the animations are longer / slower
Yes, Slowly.

just done dirty flash this rom from v20.1.21 to v20.2.20 on my Mi9, now wifi icon will show which wifi channel(2.4Ghz or 5Ghz) you connected. I also notice the animation become slower. Camera working so far

IMG_20200221_101800.jpg

IMG_20200221_100405.jpg

Last edited:
I have upgrade without any problems on K20 pro so far but some annoying notice especially related to animation when switching between app and as well as showing recent app. There is a typo in setting too please check my screenshot. thanks

Attachments

• photo_2020-02-21_09-35-14.jpg
    photo_2020-02-21_09-35-14.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 379
Dirty flashed on Mi Note 10, everything seems fine except mobile signal. I'll try a clean flash to see if it improves.

Edit: After clean flash, same results. Also
Low volume on Bluetooth.
New animations are great.
Nice to be on Android 10.
Thanks Devs

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-21-10-45-23-791_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-21-10-45-23-791_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.