MIUI 11.2 20.2.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Je compatis!
They are not very nice with your Lavender and you. You waited so long time this update!
They said weekly is beta , so some issue may arise.
Try stable version, it is much better for your needs.
Omg lolo again reply to me , mr lolo dont reply to my posts in futur please, i am about to hate this rom because of you.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Mi mix 3, dirty flash and now stacked on mi logo screen for more than 30 minutes. Unable to boot into TWRP anymore. Some help please

Mi 9T, after OTA update still restart to TWRP. I tried to flash also previous rom but not works. I had this mod installed https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/redmi-k20-to-mi-9t-conversion-patch-miui-11-android-10.54074/

How I solve this problem?
Do you use OrangeFox TWRP? Which version?
You also need to reflash the conversion patch after ROM update (do not forget to mount "System" and "Vendor" partition before).
:)

EDIT: Use new "v3" conversion patch for matching the Android security patch date.

Sometimes people forget they had magisk installed and hidden prior update, it's imperative to start the hidden magisk manager instead of the real named one, the routine then takes care of the new installed iteration.

Dont forget that guys!

Happy weekend!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
That's so true, thanks for reminding this small but very important detail.
Everything is smooth as normal.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Karpfenhai
Guys, been out of ROM game for half a year.
can anyone help me with exact steps how to flash this one from (very old) xiaomi EU 10.3.12 on Mi9T?
I've heard you need to install some interim roms going from miui 10 to 11 - is it still true?

Guys, been out of ROM game for half a year.
can anyone help me with exact steps how to flash this one from (very old) xiaomi EU 10.3.12 on Mi9T?
I've heard you need to install some interim roms going from miui 10 to 11 - is it still true?

first i think that 10.3.12 are the stable one, so you need to se with the stable version of 11....here is developer/weekly
if yours is stable, you will need to format data to install this one (clean flash)...cau cant go directly from stable -> developer or developer -> stable

After update 20.2.27 when someone call me, screen is not showing up. Someone else has the same issue? Using mi8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

first i think that 10.3.12 are the stable one, so you need to se with the stable version of 11....here is developer/weekly
if yours is stable, you will need to format data to install this one (clean flash)...cau cant go directly from stable -> developer or developer -> stable
So it sounds, that I can't go from stable to developer?
Or I need to do Miui 10 stable -> Miui 11 stable, and then Miui 11 stable -> Miuri 11 Developer?

So it sounds, that I can't go from stable to developer?
Or I need to do Miui 10 stable -> Miui 11 stable, and then Miui 11 stable -> Miuri 11 Developer?
nope, if you are on stable will have to update only with stable ones
if want to go to developer will need a clean flash

Right, clean flash is what I want to do. How do I do that?
first post have it:
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

Reactions: ArdySan
first post have it:
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done
Than you, I guess that was my question. If it is ok to install 20.27 developer via TWRP from 10.3.12 via clean flash

Than you, I guess that was my question. If it is ok to install 20.27 developer via TWRP from 10.3.12 via clean flash
its okay, because you will erase all and install like a new one...
the only problem are if you install via dirty flash (without format data)

Reactions: ArdySan
has anyone exprience sometimes launcher will blink or crash when go back to home using gesture?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.