MIUI 11.2 20.2.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its okay, because you will erase all and install like a new one...
the only problem are if you install via dirty flash (without format data)
Thank you. So I did everything exactly as per first post with TWRP linked there and.... When I try to log into recovery (lock + vol up button) - it is just stuck on MI logo...

Thank you. So I did everything exactly as per first post with TWRP linked there and.... When I try to log into recovery (lock + vol up button) - it is just stuck on MI logo...
twrp is not working , tried all new versions. none is working

now just going back.

here is working with the TWRP that come with the .zip
try to instal the TWRP extracting it from the rom...

Reactions: ArdySan
Other optimizations and adjustments
Fix - Third-party dark mode adapted apps were globally reversed
I appreciate the fix, but it still ain't working as good as it was with version 20.1.16/21 v3.

Here's a screenshot that shows how Play Music splash screen is still white (this didn't happen with version 20.1.16/21 v3): i.imgur.com/Z4SIcb9.jpg

Also some text shows dark (with dark background) at first, and only updates to white after being reloaded somehow

Thank you devs for the new update on my Lavender. There's a hiccup i found, my pattern password didn't recognized when i locked the screen. Powering on, no problem it recognized.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
i have done a format cache dalvik and system .... .after this i reinstall rom and all works

i have done a format cache dalvik and system .... .after this i reinstall rom and all works
You can make it easier. On your phone, press and hold the volume + and On keys until you download TWRP. Then through recovery reboot and the phone recognized my password without problems

It seems that the several month long issue with Mix 3 Bluetooth Audio connecting to my car has been fixed in this update. That's a huge positive.

Reactions: cobray2
Mi9, so far so good. Thanks xiaomi.eu team!

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

It seems that the several month long issue with Mix 3 Bluetooth Audio connecting to my car has been fixed in this update. That's a huge positive.
What's that issue you had? Because on my Mi 9 SE I've had a bug related to my car's Bluetooth ever since the first Android 10 based ROM.

That's awesome, though I never had an issue connecting to my car or any other device.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

TWRP not asking for decryption password after this update. How to fix? MI 9SE

upd: twrp decrypt PASSWORD - isn't working out too

Last edited:
In mi8se the email app was getting error when i tried to open it. I had to erase the email apps data and now it works. Otherwise no problems. Security patch is 02.2020. thanks

Last edited:
I have MI 9SE. I would like to ask for your opinion on stability, battery time, possible bugs or FC's after updating to this ROM. .

home screen blank icons on MI 9 Lite
Problem resolved !! (for me)

Back to recovery
TWRP ==> Wipe==>Advanced Wipe ==>select Dalvik/ART Cache
Swipe and Reboot system
After 3/4 minutes
The phone restart

I've tested 20 times and had no problem

Thx to Rostzwiebel

[EDIT]
Sorry the problem is back when Google discover actived :-(

Problem is Google discover, if no selected, no problem blank icons