• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot open miui apps, FC
bbf809196ed915ba7bd3696de2a15f6f.jpg
398c5ec18d443adbaf10f8ce5ac79857.jpg
17b11c8bd5e04c8d0fa12cf6eddfa00d.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

good morning. I have a mi note10 with the penultimate Dev eu. I can't encrypt the phone from the security options. how can I do? thank you

My Redmi K20 PRO on 20.2.27 is rebooting randomly to TWRP. Is someone have the same problem?

I own the Mi8 device.
I'm having trouble with settings in the Always On Display field. While changing some settings change by themselves in default.
I set wake up for notifications and inactivity at 30 seconds but they change to the default settings.

Attachments

• IMG_20200303_184207.jpg
    IMG_20200303_184207.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_20200303_184233.jpg
    IMG_20200303_184233.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 296
On Mi9T Cell Standby drain overnight is 15% of the battery.
For the last two nights - 325 mAH compared to 75 mAH on 10.3.15 the night before..

What is broken in this 20.2.27? Same for everyone?

Awesome work on this ROM so far - definitely an improvement over Global MIUI - I'm wondering if this is something I could potentially request for future weekly updates.

A thread popped up on XDA which has a fix for the broken "Okay Google" function: you can view it here.

It looks like it's a simple build.prop edit to change the ID of the phone - might be something to consider if we want Okay Google to actually work.

Could be another advantage over regular MIUI

Awesome work on this ROM so far - definitely an improvement over Global MIUI - I'm wondering if this is something I could potentially request for future weekly updates.

A thread popped up on XDA which has a fix for the broken "Okay Google" function: you can view it here.

It looks like it's a simple build.prop edit to change the ID of the phone - might be something to consider if we want Okay Google to actually work.

Could be another advantage over regular MIUI
And it doesn't work for you on our ROM?

For me it works if i turn on the ok Google manually, but never with voice recognition or match.
I dont know if it as to be with the country i live, Portugal. Here, "ok Google", Only works at a few months, but not with voice match.
I have a MI 9t (not k20)

My wife have a MI A3 and "ok Google" works with voice command, not with voice recognition.

Reactions: CommieColin
Unfortunately, no - Google Assistant works, as someone above me said, but only through a button action - never by saying "Okay Google" or "Hey Google" - after doing some searching, it looks like this applies to every Redmi Note 8, whether on MIUI or an AOSP based ROM. Something to do with Google not having it on a list of devices which can voice activate Google Assistant.

Thought it might be something worth pointing out!

Reactions: z953rr
@ingbrzy and to all the devs thanks for using the global version of calculator instead of china version...

in the next update can you also use the global version of Mi Music instead of china version? the global version has built-in Youtube...

if only possible...i am not demanding it...suggestion only
thanks
I installed global version apk from my wife's phone via shareme. It works but doesn't show YouTube like wife's Redmi note 8. I think it's something about region settings. May be system apps see rom as China rom (obviously which is based on). Mi Remote don't show global brands also.

have mi 9t running stable 11.0.4 android 10, can i dirty flash to develop 20.2.27? I hate to install again ton of my app, please help me.

I installed global version apk from my wife's phone via shareme. It works but doesn't show YouTube like wife's Redmi note 8. I think it's something about region settings. May be system apps see rom as China rom (obviously which is based on). Mi Remote don't show global brands also.

O.K. Culprit isn't music version. Current music app is capable to play YouTube videos but one should modify /system/build.prop and change line

ro.miui.region=PL

to

ro.miui.region=TR

Or other region code. Turkey (TR) just works.Also mi remote and peel mi remote apps start to work as in global rom.

Reactions: atama
On Mi9T, using this last build, If I install Magisk v20.3 my cameras doesn't open.
Any solution? It was working on the previous release.

Hi,

download the new Launcher from 1st march (the error with the space character while typing messages no longer exists) and the new animations are included.

URL: MiuiHome.apk
One issue: double click on the screen to lock the screen does not work ....
  • rename it on your PC or device in "MiuiHome.apk"
  • copy it to your device if the file is on your PC - as example into download
  • start TWRP or any RootExplorer on your device and mount "System-Partion" as writeable
  • copy the new "MiuiHome.apk" into memory
  • change to directory "/system/priv-app/MiuiHome"
  • rename the old "MiuiHome.apk" to "MiuiHome.apk.bkp"
  • paste the new "MiuiHome.apk" into the folder
  • set the permisson to "664" on the "MiuiHome.apk" file
  • reboot
Now you can use the new launcher with animations and correct space character while typing

Regards Kater

View attachment 28526

here you can disable the visibility of the "white line"

View attachment 28528
Working like a charm.

Reactions: Yannick97121
Anyone with the "Themes for MIUI" app unable to download themes after installing? In the download box, after tapping, it just says "try again," persists after uninstall and reinstall app. Performed complete wipe, clean install, issue persists. I love the China themes and would be thrilled to get this working again. Thanks for any info.

Status
Not open for further replies.