New [20.3.12] [Lavender] Some of bugs

agritux

Members
Oct 13, 2017
Hi, finally orange fox released new version and we could install weekly without encyrption issue.

I have some bugs. (made complately clean install)

- Sometimes returning home with gesture, appears black screen. (attached video)
- Phone is very hot on daily usage (no video watching or no playing games) And battery drain is very fast. (screenshots attached)
- Sometimes blank notifications appears under the qs tiles. (screenshot attached)

Black screen video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Blank notification screenshot:

Battery drain screenshots:

Phone is very hot on daily usage (no video watching or no playing games) And battery drain is very fast. (screenshots attached)
yes man, my redmi note 7 is getting very hot after this update, in addition to the high battery consumption

Standby consumption is go from 0.5\1%h maxium, to 3%h minimum. I try to find the problem but no new app and nothing can be track with all wekelock app detectors
Screenshot_2020-03-14-20-28-09-496_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
Screenshot_2020-03-14-20-17-54-061_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
Screenshot_2020-03-14-20-17-33-212_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
Screenshot_2020-03-14-20-16-48-226_nextapp.sp.jpg

Same Bug.
Unplug the charger at 100%, my phone is on my desktop no wifi no data, the back is hot and battery drain 16% after 30mins

Really horrible. Unplugged phone at 7.00 am. Now 02.00 pm. Did not touched phone very much. Now battery percentage is %56

Really in this last update the battery consumption is very high, I hope you fix it in the new update or I will have to change the rom unfortunately.

This 20.3.12 weekly has definitely having some draining issues even on mi MI9T.
20.2.27 had the BEST (lowest) battery consumption ever!!
The best weekly rom ever cooked until MIUI 11 IMHO.

News about drain.
I watch video on youtube app, phone are connected to quickcharge 2.0 charger and the battery decrease (~1% every 2mins).

is someone here do a full wipe? i test only on a normal update an i don't like the idea to wipe without be sure will fix the drain

With today weekly battery seem ok as before. Can someone other confirm? I not use to much my phone today so is not my usually usage to can have a real feedback