MIUI 11.2 20.3.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is "CTS profile match" error always exist on Xiaomi rom with unlocked bootloader? If yes this update will continue as the old version or there is a new limitations?
It exists on all ROMs on all phones with unlocked bootloader. No Google Pay and all other apps those want verified cts.

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi...

you can get it from this URL as example:
and then flash it with TWRP or "fastboot flash persist persist.img"
Thanks for Ur advice, I have succeeded to pass the Safenet test.
4385321f0e30470b21f0ced4f7c14df0.jpg

通过我的 MI 8 UD 上的 Tapatalk发言

Hi, I come 20.3.5 last week update with hidden magisk due its needed for some banking apps. MAX 3. I installed DRM info and it has alreday L3.
What will happen if I dirty flash this version from yesterday? Will it just fine or did I have to do something or will I lose the hidden Magisk? ctsProfile in Magisk is alredy fail but Apps working fine. Some more clear help would be nice. THX a lot!

It exists on all ROMs on all phones with unlocked bootloader. No Google Pay and all other apps those want verified cts.

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk
So this new advise is for root user where usually can hide everything and result all stock and now they can't anymore? Is need to do something about the backup say in the op or for non root people all stay as usually?

So this new advise is for root user where usually can hide everything and result all stock and now they can't anymore? Is need to do something about the backup say in the op or for non root people all stay as usually?
No root or root is the same. Unlocked bootloader is problem. So if you don't use Magisk or other root solutions, anyway you can't use all features of Google Play Services (GPay and other SafetyNet dependent apps).

Reactions: skejpa
Will google play still update apps with a false cts in magisk ? If so i don´t care, i don´t use any banking apps on my phone.

The scheduler power on/off is no more working on Mi-Max 3.
The off scheduling is is still working but the scheduled power on is not working anymore. The phone does not power on automatically so I am missing my alarms :)
Any help I'd appreciate it.

This CTS thing is confusing me completely...
My device is failing the CTS check since a long time (at least since end of last year) but gPay is working fine for me all the time.

Mi8 , always the latest weekly, not rooted (don't need it).

Hello,
Mi6 status bar problem not exist at the moment. Maybe appear couple days later again, we will see.

Lock screen numbers font too thin. Can you make it bolder please?
Thank you.

My device is failing the CTS check since a long time (at least since end of last year) but gPay is working fine for me all the time.

Yes as I understand, for as with unlocked bootloader and no root is the same as usually

Hello,
Mi6 status bar problem not exist at the moment. Maybe appear couple days later again, we will see.

Lock screen numbers font too thin. Can you make it bolder please?
Thank you.
It accur after the battery go under certain level

Same bro

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcdwelt
Holy s**t, you guys are ******* genious!

Before / after flash persist.img...
39dd9cfa908d1dc6562450cf1866e2b3.jpg
851fdb3ba3f0b528eefec643f6570cc5.jpg
9ef13d6511e49fe5c263d21ed358a81f.jpg

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

@ingbrzy

Do you know why flashing persist.img fix CTS? Does xiaomi.eu have built-in this partion in rom? If so you can change it from china beta to global stable for devices with L3 (e.g. mi8).

Mi 9 SE, Magisk: Failure SafetyNet CTS. Sorry I had not read recent info
Did you read that? Don't think so...
Changelog 20.3.12
[...]
Situation regarding failed SafetyNet CTS issue:
Google updated CTS check on their server - More info here https://www.xda-developers.com/magisk-no-longer-hide-bootloader-unlock-status/
You have currently two possible solution:
At first, make a backup of your current /persist partition by flashing this zip in TWRP https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261744382
1 - If you do not have Widevine L1 or you have no plan to use it, install persist.img from global/china fastboot ROM via fastboot or TWRP and Safetynet CTS will pass again but you loose Widevine L1 to L3 (Netflix HD)
2 - Install Global STABLE ROM and LOCK your Bootloader
EDIT: Okay... no problem. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.