MIUI 11.2 20.3.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok update redmi note 7 using adb sideload from a locked orange fox recovery. i need to use modded adb version called "flash tool adb" and yes i keep my data.
safetynet app check say all green :) and drm stay to L1
i'm a non root user only unlocked bootloader
Have you try to reboot in recovery?

ok update redmi note 7 using adb sideload from a locked orange fox recovery. i need to use modded adb version called "flash tool adb" and yes i keep my data.

Excuse me: you could tell me, if, by restarting in Recovery, now, you can access the Internal Memory ? Or, again, decrypt issues??...
Thanks!

Does anyone know how to replace the voice assistant within button remapping settings? Google assistant overrides any attempt of using Alexa instead

EDIT: Realised what I was doing wrong, figured it out

Last edited:
No need to flash or clear anything,

Just went back to passed here too

a423f51aeabf851920e9873b056a64d5.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Excuse me: you could tell me, if, by restarting in Recovery, now, you can access the Internal Memory ? Or, again, decrypt issues??...
Thanks!
Decryption always persist after version 20.1.21 update until TWRP gonna fix it. There's no solution about encryption for the time being.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Mi9T here and no issues for me with latest weekly without root/magisk. Device still shows "certified" on Play Store and Safety Net status is "passed".

Maybe it was a little taste of what is possible from Google.
By itself, without flashing something, the thing is not done.?!
Google will certainly adjust a few more optimizations in the future.

My opinion

Flashing persist.img or using additional magisk module is not required to CTS valid. It looks that it was Google issue. I didn't do anything after upgrade to 20.3.12 (mi8) and CTS fixed itself

Reactions: Yasinn
Google has yet to define the thing. Now all the devices are back certified. But we don't know how long it will be.

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Safety net passed but play protect certification "not certified"
31fbc521941227dc47d5ada5af7e3ed2.jpg
5e4a23d0c6fd1c74b6b5684000cebaa2.jpg

Sent from Mi 9 Lite via Tapatalk
Try to clear the Play Store data. However, we don't know how long it will last. If Google wants to relock everything.

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

The following diseases are haunting this firmware. 1) Double notifications from the download application; 2) When choosing an assistant in the desktop settings, the desktop breaks down - with a short gesture from the bottom up and after switching to recent, the desktop is updated. The screen goes blank momentarily and the desktop restarts.

Mi Mix 2s working fine
NO Root. Safetynet passed. I was able to pay with google pay.
Good update

safetynet app check say all green :) and drm stay to L1
i'm a non root user only unlocked bootloader

There is no recovery encryption with that method?

hello again, i install this version and again OF is encrypted. :) So again miflash Global rom register the rom again install OF and you now the rest. This is for Redmi Note 7 - Lavander users

i have on miui 10. should i update miui 11 . or stay miui 10 ? what about battery time on miui 11 ?

hello again, i install this version and again OF is encrypted. :) So again miflash Global rom register the rom again install OF and you now the rest. This is for Redmi Note 7 - Lavander users
That's what exactly i did this morning bro, i tried this update but the data recovery still encrypted. Good thing i have 20.1.21 backup. So i reverted back to a gain. From the now on I'll stay with this version till the TWRP solve this matter.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: budstok
Status
Not open for further replies.