MIUI 11.2 20.3.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, friends. I want to inform about a topic. In the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE version after the Rom is installed, the porte mode does not turn green on the camera and it works fine, but the portrait mode turns green when I install the 9.5.16 patch, which I installed the modem plug-in to solve the network problem. I hope the software developer friends can solve this problem in a short time. Thank you from now

Reactions: uzeyir195
This CTS thing is confusing me completely...
My device is failing the CTS check since a long time (at least since end of last year) but gPay is working fine for me all the time.

Mi8 , always the latest weekly, not rooted (don't need it).
Which TWRP are you using?

That's what exactly i did this morning bro, i tried this update but the data recovery still encrypted. Good thing i have 20.1.21 backup. So i reverted back to a gain. From the now on I'll stay with this version till the TWRP solve this matter.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Of Corse bro this is the best version 20.1.21 i just experimented and i gonna stay in this version. The bad stuff is i dont do backup but no problem for 1 hour i gonna fix everything. next time i gonna do a backup :)

• Haha
Reactions: 504 Gatewey
Of Corse bro this is the best version 20.1.21 i just experimented and i gonna stay in this version. The bad stuff is i dont do backup but no problem for 1 hour i gonna fix everything. next time i gonna do a backup :)

So, the thing is, past two version of ROMs, my first after unlock bootloader, wasn't quite good. Lags and bad battery life. I came from official to this one because of better battery, but it seems to be even worse with this EU. Have Mi 9T. Can I just dirty flash this previous version without data wipe?

Here is the battery stats. Ignore the Adguard, cause its power drain calculation is different.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-13-20-24-22-564_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-13-20-24-22-564_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 241
  • Screenshot_2020-03-13-20-24-35-085_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-13-20-24-35-085_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 252
  • Screenshot_2020-03-13-20-24-20-330_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-13-20-24-20-330_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Anyone have troubles with Google cam ( you need to wait like 4-5 seconds to open the app) ? Even with flle manager (same time)
Mi 9

what about Redmi note 8 pro? no custom rom?

From the 1st post (Changelog and Instructions...):

Update regarding HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] support:
- We dropped support for HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] due to a lot of bricks caused by installing TWRP or Magisk or any other mods.. MTK does not allow to boot to Fastboot if something "goes wrong" and users are forced to flash images via SPFlash Tool EDL mode which is locked by Xiaomi for few authorized accounts only.. so for safety of users, we will not release any ROMs for this device..
PS: We do not recommend buying MTK devices if you want to use our ROMs..

Reactions: Yemble
hello, i have the 9.12.12 when i update the rn7 to next version don't detect the sim any more , i reject the sim but not detected, reboot don't work, could you help me, i can't update since 9.12.12

hello, i have the 9.12.12 when i update the rn7 to next version don't detect the sim any more , i reject the sim but not detected, reboot don't work, could you help me, i can't update since 9.12.12

Try to roll back

Last edited:
Reactions: heberth
Hello, mi Mi Mix 3 it's not certified by Play Store...it's all right?? Sorry for my english

Enviado desde mi MIX 3 mediante Tapatalk

I just want to leave feedback about ctsProfile working for who want ctsProfile working:
Mi 9T Pro
ctsProfile: true
after installing 2 modules from "Download" on Magisk Manager, then install theEdXposed Manager then HiddenCore Module. And Work.

Magisk: v20.3 (Modules: Riru - Core v19.7 and Riru - EdXposed v0.4.6.1)
EdXposed Manager: v4.5.4
HiddenCore Module: v1.7
I confirm, working on Mi 9 Pro, thank you.

Try to roll back
to which version 9.12.5/6 and next to this version ...?

i try global and the some past version but don't works
i lost my data because encrypt issue : (, but
well i trying : ) and coment whats happen

Hello everyone, friends. I want to inform about a topic. In the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE version after the Rom is installed, the porte mode does not turn green on the camera and it works fine, but the portrait mode turns green when I install the 9.5.16 patch, which I installed the modem plug-in to solve the network problem. I hope the software developer friends can solve this problem in a short time. Thank you from now
???

Redmi note 7 pro
So far so good
No lags like on previous version
Dirty flash

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Mi8SE, good job, good rom, too fast. Thanks a lot.

Auto replay:
After 1 day, I have certain bugs again.
For example, when I call and the other person does not answer, when I make the gesture to return to the home page, the screen appears without icons.

Last edited:
Reactions: jhona1234
Status
Not open for further replies.