MIUI 11.2 20.3.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In order not to mess up, what are the cmd to install orange-fox via fastboot?
Thanks!
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Ps : rename the file img of orangefox to recovery.img

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: b@rbo
For all Redmi Note 7 users (lavendar) everything is ok with the new version of Orange Fox. Just right now i install the rom and everything is ok. NO HAVE encripted data any more. So fell free to download this update.

Thanks for the devs :)
Finally! Thanks @darthjabba9

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Lavender users, rejoice!
24c96494bc1eef1f8bb1f622bde6e67a.jpg

Reactions: Don415
I did clean install, full wipe, coming from eea official. Past week was the fresh first version of rom installed, and now this one. The thing is that i got barely 5h SOT, and phone is laggy, especially animations? Is this something due past updated or? Mi 9t non pro
Me too on mi 8

Reactions: Kanber and skorvy
Hello
I have nothing to report yet.
EU weekly rom is sweet and fast as usual, thanks to devs fine work.
I take the opportunity for sharing special attention to the french weeping squad in order to see them happy in these hard time.
Never forget them.

Reactions: YeepYeep
I confirm that with new version of Orangefox data is no more encrypted in the phone snd in the recovery itself. Hooray!
I downloaded new orangefox version, installed it from previosly installed orangefox version, rebooted to recovery, installed this latest firmware on 20.1.21 and everything works fine, data is not encrypted in the phone snd in the recovery as well.

I can feel the fluidness of this update. Just like ios fluidity. Good job Eu team!

Reactions: filipedgmc
I updated my Redmi Note 7 having the data encryption problem. I put the Zip and Magisk in the micro SD and then I was able to update without problem. I flashed Orange Fox after that

Reactions: filipedgmc
Sometimes wifi won't connect. When I turn it on, wifi in status bar, nothing happens. I need to long press button to enter WLAN settings, and wait sec-two, then network's appears and connect to saved one. Mi 9T

Redmi Note 7 (Lavender)
- Installation of weekly version (20.3.12) via TWRP directly with data formatting
- Fixed SafetyNet CTS issue via clear Play Store data
- Decryption issue solved via flash of new version of TWRP Orange Fox-R10.1_02
- Security patch March

Lavender works perfectly. Thanks developers.

Hi, this is my first time installing the xiaomi.eu ROM, my device is lavender.
I know how to unlock BL, but...
Which recovery do I install? I heard about orangefox many times here, but it's a .zip and not a .img file so I can't install it via fastboot.
When I install the recovery, what are the steps to install the rom without any encryption problems?
Which magisk version do I install and how do I install MagiskHide?

Thanks in advance

Battery deain fast in this version for lavander

تم الإرسال من Redmi Note 7 باستخدام Tapatalk

there is a bug on mi9 lite: is i go in miui assistant page and ten return to home page, the clock on notification disappear

Hi, this is my first time installing the xiaomi.eu ROM, my device is lavender.
I know how to unlock BL, but...
Which recovery do I install? I heard about orangefox many times here, but it's a .zip and not a .img file so I can't install it via fastboot.
When I install the recovery, what are the steps to install the rom without any encryption problems?
Which magisk version do I install and how do I install MagiskHide?

Thanks in advance
You can extract the img file from the Ofox zip if you want to flash via fastboot. For your other questions best to go to lavender forum at XDA and you will find detailed guides or can ask there. OFox also has detailed guide on their site.

Reactions: Plaid360
Version seems fine on Redmi K30
No root, unlocked.
EDIT: NFC on Google PAY not working. (rooted or modded)
EDIT2: NFC with Google Pay works with trick 0440. Not tested with payment yet.

Last edited:
I don't understand, even with the latest version of Orange. ask me for the password when you restart!
I don't know what to do anymore !?

Status
Not open for further replies.