MIUI 11.2 20.3.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have the issue of the battery dropping from 20% to 0% in like 2 seconds?
This happened since the last miui 11 eu version and i updated to the latest build available now to see if it fixes this problem but apparently it doesn't.
Is this because of my phones battery because the battery works fine from 100 to 21 but when reach 20 something the battery drop instantly and the phone shuts down itself.
Please give me some advice or solutions thanks.

hello guys...i have a problem on my redmi note 7.the call volume is always on maximum even when the volume slider is at its lowest.the volume is so high like its on loud speaker.any help to fix this please.

Reactions: Nikko_Foxx
Hi,
Since the 2 last updates I have on my MiMix3 a 2-4 seconds delay after unlocking it. I can't do anything at the first seconds. Has anybody else this behaviour?
What could it be?

Thanks

Today I have suddenly no delay? I have nothing changed. Interesting

After the big disappointment about version 20.3.5 I dared you again and flashed the 20.3.12. The changelog did not show that the sometimes violent performance drops were fixed, but it is finally xiaomi.eu that I am used to. Thanks to the devs for your hard work making xiaomi.eu a fantastic ROM again. I would also like to add that the safetynet test has been successfully passed, and GPay is possible with the SQLite Fix.
9dd0b6751a5eda1da06b10753120f869.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Working fine! The only bug I see is the laggy lockscreen. Icons in notification bar appears one second after you unlock and when you discard a notification swiping right it's a bit laggy too.

Guys can i switch from latest Xiaomi.eu stable to this weekly by dirty flashing?
MI 9T PRO MIUI 11 ANDROID 10

WTF! i rebooted my phone and now it's encrypted after boot. i changed nothing and was using it 5 min ago

ewww i can't reboot in recovery i was on latest fox r1_02

fastboot flashed recovery again. partition encrypted anew :(

formated data / wiped and restored yesterday's backup and all good

Last edited:
And all overlay animations too...
When you notice that you phone is affected by lag, try to restart. It shoud be fine then for day or two. Till friday, we hope it will be fixed

Up: it is wierd, a two weeks of use and battery goin better with this ROM, 6hrs SOT. But when i bought this phone, with pie, out of box battery was handling 8hrs SOT.

Reactions: ~J0€~
Redmi Note 7 ...
Dirty Flashed on 20.1.21.
It would all seem OK: superstitiously, for now, I DO NOT want to mention the encryption !
I have experienced a slight but present increase in battery consumption, and in call the speaker volume is always at the maximum, without the possibility of adjustment, again: if it could be fixed... THNX!!

Last edited:
When you notice that you phone is affected by lag, try to restart. It shoud be fine then for day or two. Till friday, we hope it will be fixed

Up: it is wierd, a two weeks of use and battery goin better with this ROM, 6hrs SOT. But when i bought this phone, with pie, out of box battery was handling 8hrs SOT.
Thanks. Cleared cache and restarted. Seems to work till now.

I used it for a short time to download a video from YouTube and it was the main energy expenditure, it is strange
Screenshot_2020-03-16-10-23-23-042_com.miui.securitycenter.jpgScreenshot_2020-03-16-10-19-50-176_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

This version is pretty bad. I found that disabling the global night mode and night mode, the lockout soon after unlocking is over. Too bad, I liked the night mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.