MIUI 11.2 20.3.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! Thanks for update.
Just for information mistake translation for new permission App's. In french.
Thanks. Have a good day

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-21-12-43-48-430_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-21-12-43-48-430_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 211
I put the 20.3.12 xiaomi.eu version for the first time on my phone three days ago...with usuals steps... included format data .
Yesterday I recive OTA this version an I downloaded it and after that I received a notification regarding need input an encryption password after rebooting in twrp.
I go further an push the "install" button , the phone (Mi9T-davinci) reboot in twrp ant take no action.
I looked in twrp and observe the files is show in encrypted way I supouse. Enyway , I reboot system in the actual ROM and the next step I wrote this message. Thank you for your suggestions... I'm waiting patiently...
No issue with MI9T
You are on old TWRP?
Flash the latest one available at download page.

hello i have a problem with my phone. im using k30 5g . i tried installing twrp but im getting a screen . but i touch it so i did reboot my device . please help me i want to try eu rom . i am using latest china beta rom.

Sent from my Redmi K30 5G using Tapatalk

Is there a way to removed the location blue notification icon on the top left without doing it for all apps? Thank you for you help.
Mi8 here.

Reactions: Frank0312
guys. i can not back up any themes on redmi k20 on 20.3.19. there is an issue for me. but my friend does not have this bug.

Redmi K20 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Second day, using present build on my 9T, and had no issues, except few as well mentioned several posts above. Bigger one that past build has affected, gone. I usually download .zip file and flash it over twrp, then clean dalvik/cache before reboot. Somehow this way looking better to me than regular via updater. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Second day, using present build on my 9T, and had no issues, except few as well mentioned several posts above. Bigger one that past build has affected, gone. I usually download .zip file and flash it over twrp, then clean dalvik/cache before reboot. Somehow this way looking better to me than regular via upfater. What do you guys think?
yes i do it also. it is the most used way to do

Redmi K20 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: skorvy
Just update my K20 pro without any problem. Really like this release because of dark mode improvement for some app. App behavious is the most appreciate feature in this release.

Hello guys! This my review on 20.3.19 updates specifically on Mi 8!

WHAT'S NEW
1. Updated security patch to March 2020.
2. New and improved App Behavior feature (Include permission usage reminder)
3. Clipboard permission protection feature.
4. App Vault now support dark mode.

NEW BUG

1. Screen time text does not have spaces between the words.

As always, you guys can check out the full review here
Are you using san1ty g/cam? Mine doesn't work, it took a picture, briefly show on preview and its gone. Never show in gallery.

Sure that camera app doesn't supported in this forum. But it was working before the latest update tho

hello I have troubles with dark mode, the colors (white at first) changes in a main screen, thank you

Weird
I have noticed since the upgrade that the connection to the wifi is unstable.
That is, connects to the network but not getting Internet access - Was not prior to the upgrade.
By the way, all other devices around are connected to the same network and get Internet.
I deleted, erased and reformed

Anyone know?
I noticed this as well, WiFi is not as stable as before, I wonder what type of logs devs would ask...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.