- Aug 16, 2019
I am starting a series to discuss what's new and bugs happening in Xiaomi.EU beta ROMs. It will be helpful if some of you can report and confirmed the issue here to official Xiaomi.EU website. So without further ado, let's get started!
1. Updated security patch to March 2020.
Latest Android security patch level were integrated (2020-03-01)
2. New and improved App Behavior feature.
App behavior logs most of the behavior performed by installed apps. It also includes permission usage reminders on status bar to alert the user whenever apps are using permission in background.
Annoyed by the permission usage reminder?
You can turn it off by disabling all the options in 'Permissions' submenu of App behavior on each apps.
3. Clipboard permission protection feature.
Now each app can be configured to allow or denied in accessing and making changes on the clipboard.
4. App Vault now support dark mode.
1. Screen time text does not have spaces between the words.
1. Data usage settings do not follow SIM Card choice.
2. Dynamic font-weight feature doesn't work in Second Space (Make the entire UI appears thin).
Really love the dark mode support of App Vault! In my opinion, App behavior can be much better in future like having more simplistic approach to view the logs. Its currently full of text logs which is a hassle to read. Maybe providing some graph like interface will help