MIUI 11.2 20.3.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone tried using the device with work profile creation?
I am trying to create it using Microsoft intune, but the process fails...
Mi6
My device is encrypted.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Yes and any protection too - fingerprint, face... Then try to reboot to recovery

Enviado do meu MI CC 9 através do Tapatalk

it doesn't change anything. My folders still look strange. I have attached a screenshot

Capture.PNG

it doesn't change anything. My folders still look strange. I have attached a screenshot

View attachment 28829
Is encrypted. Create again a pin code in your phone. Then try install twrp on this thread https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...8&share_fid=3793&share_type=t&link_source=app

If everything goes ok when you boot to recovery it will ask for a password, is your phone pin code

I use teamwin recovery in my mi9lite and everything is fine

Is encrypted. Create again a pin code in your phone. Then try install twrp on this thread https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3949328&share_tid=3949328&share_fid=3793&share_type=t&link_source=app

If everything goes ok when you boot to recovery it will ask for a password, is your phone pin code

I use teamwin recovery in my mi9lite and everything is fine

You are brilliant, thank you very much for spending time helping a newbie :)

I Do a backup and then install the new room :) Dirty flash should work?

You are brilliant, thank you very much for spending time helping a newbie :)

I Do a backup and then install the new room :) Dirty flash should work?
Yes i think will be fine with dirty flash, if not try with format data, but will lose everything, so backup. After installed rom before exit recovery wipe dalvik. Attention only dalvik. You're welcome friend. Be fine

Yes i think will be fine with dirty flash, if not try with format data, but will lose everything, so backup. After installed rom before exit recovery wipe dalvik. Attention only dalvik. You're welcome friend. Be fine

After install , how long will the phone take to boot up?

Mi8SE installed.
I don't see any difference except the behavior of the app.
The same error on the home screen, if activated on screen -1 of Google Discover, when unlocking with the fingerprint, the screen without icons.
color status bar icons on whatsapp, they are black on the bottom see, almost not seen

Last edited:
Reactions: dreko2000
It worked :) Thanks :)

One question, there is a blue notifacations box up in the bar next to the clock, how can i get rid of that?
Its new on this week build. Shows apps activity, you can configure it for each app. This feature is very discussed in this thread friend. After 2/3 days setting up each app will be fine

Last edited:
No the blue monster is the seemingly unnecessary app that tells me that the apps i have gave permissions to do stuff is doing the stuff i have authorized it to do. Resolution wouldn't take it away. :) I still fail to see the reason of this app. I would like to see a similar app that would tell me if an app is doing something it shouldn't be doing. Much more valuable information i would think.

Anyway i think if i keep clicking on every app and turning off the notifications of specific actions i get warnings about it will eventually go silent.

...no. I just got a message for an action of an app i already disabled the warning for. So clearly it's not even working as it should.

Yes, after a day of use I agree. However, on the Mi8 the screen size was wrong, so the build prop change that i suggested is still useful for returning to screen settings and DPI to what it should be.I also agree with you regarding the permissions app. it's definitely more of a hassle than being useful.

Outside of these small issues, the performance of my Mi8 is once again very good. I went back to the stock rom for a week and was only getting 5.5 hours SOT. Since returning to latest Xiaomi.EU weekly build, I am averaging 7.5 hours SOT

Reactions: Arietc
TWRP issues after installing latest beta on k30 5g. Twrp becomes white , cant seee anything but i can touch the buttons so managed to boot to the system.

Sent from my Redmi K30 5G using Tapatalk

I like the feature of MIUI showing what apps are doing what, but the constant notification is too much. I use an app that records my driving for my insurance discount, and I can't get rid of the blue notification. Hopefully more tweaks to this feature come in the next updates. I can't really complain as this is a beta ROM.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
You can disable it for trusted apps not to notify. Just need to turn off for each app you trust and it will be a lot less noisy

Good night. Does anyone have the latest version of Launcher miui from xiaomi.eu for me to test the gestures on my xiaomi mi 8?

I'm not having the blue notification issues on Mi Note 10. I cleaned flashed. Seems to be the best version at the moment. Everything is fast now. Battery life is good also. Viper4Android rootless is working also.

Status
Not open for further replies.