MIUI 11.2 20.3.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same problem, with a Mi 9 and a redmi 4 pro. The game is frozen a few seconds after opening. Any solution?

That has to do with Safetynet failing, most Nintendo games including Pokemon GO detect unlocked bootloader, hide them using Magisk Hide

Android auto is still not stable in this build on MI 9. A new problem is Spotify can't seem to work properly on Android auto with this build too.

That has to do with Safetynet failing, most Nintendo games including Pokemon GO detect unlocked bootloader, hide them using Magisk Hide

This is not the problem, I always check before opening the Safetynet. The game is hidden. Version 1.6.0 worked for me. In the Redmi 4 Pro clean only with the rom xiaomi.eu have the same.

In Mi 9 with version 2.0.0 the game opens and you can move through the menus, after approximately 7 seconds the image is frozen but the sound continues to sound.

Finally I am of yours. I've just unlocked the bootloader and I've immediately flashed TWRP and this great ROM. Thank you, guys!

Mi 8 same thing

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Same problem, with a Mi 9 and a redmi 4 pro. The game is frozen a few seconds after opening. Any solution?

I haven't find any solution yet... I even did a format data by others reasons so it's a rom bug.

On previous build works like a charm so I don't have any idea what could be the problem.

Safetynet fail on Redmi K20. Magisk shows ctsProfile:false.
Google have changed something in SafetyNET... there is a lot of chatter about it on the Magisk forums. The cause is unknown at the moment, however, I'm sure a fix / workaround will be forthcoming fairly soon.

You need an usb-otg cable + external storage(USB Stick). Download the newest twrp and save it on the Stick. Boot into twrp and Install the new twrp from Stick. That worked for me and after the twrp Update i got the "enter Pin window" and could install the MIUI Update.

Thanks. Will give it a try.

Second problem is..only one TWRP is working for me (https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-cc9/development/recovery-twrp-3-3-1-0709-xiaomicc9-cn-t3955347).

All the others that I've tried after flashing Global with Mi Flash Tool can't mount System neither can't format Data cause of not able mount.

Which TWRP do you use for the Mi9 lite?

Thanks.

What a headache the infinity data encryption in redmi note 7.
To solve it I:
1. boot normally and configured the phone
2. closed my mi account
3. boot to recovery
4. format data partition
5. wipe data, system, cache, internal and dalvik
6. flash EU 20.3.5
7. flash lastest magisk
8. wipe data
9. boot normally and configured
So I boot back to recovery and no more data encrypted
Hope this help someone

Update: It looks like (at least me) security methods are broken, so i will flash 20.1.21 v3

Last edited:
What a headache the infinity data encryption in redmi note 7.
To solve it I:
1. boot normally and configured the phone
2. closed my mi account
3. boot to recovery
4. format data partition
5. wipe data, system, cache, internal and dalvik
6. flash EU 20.3.5
7. flash lastest magisk
8. wipe data
9. boot normally and configured
So I boot back to recovery and no more data encrypted
Hope this help someone

It's not a fix if you must wipe data. ;)

Thanks. Will give it a try.

Second problem is..only one TWRP is working for me (https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-cc9/development/recovery-twrp-3-3-1-0709-xiaomicc9-cn-t3955347).

All the others that I've tried after flashing Global with Mi Flash Tool can't mount System neither can't format Data cause of not able mount.

Which TWRP do you use for the Mi9 lite?

Thanks.
Try this one:

Reactions: derfl
It's failed. I have clean flashed and no safetynet pass. I can't use GPay.
Is your play store certified?

No issue with SafetyNet for me..
416432af10c98c0cfcbe1428afab3ca5.jpg

Last edited:
Well, my phone isn't rooted, and I'm not sure what is that safety net test, but I get fail at CTS profile match. As far as I can tell, everything else is working fine, except Mario kart.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Try this one:

Thanks a lot.
Already tried this one but this TWRP always sais "unable to mount system or data". Also format data is not possible with this TWRP.

Don't know why.....

Google Messages crashes on MI8 while attaching photo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-06-22-35-48-686_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-06-22-35-48-686_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 210
Reactions: Yannick97121
Good evening everyone.
It is, by chance, understood why there are these problems of Decrypt \ Encrypt, in the recovery area, on Lavender devices??
Thank you so much, because honestly I can't understand the mechanism by which they appear and disappear from one version to another ...

:-o

Telephone application crashes on Mi8 upon starting.
Sorry, fixed by myself. I have heavily modded system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.