MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruchti

Members
May 6, 2020
the Roms works rly good on my mi9tpro with the exception of Screen brightness in Auto Mode. It turns the brightness next to Zero after a while

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K20 Pro mit Tapatalk

OmegaVoided

Members
Apr 5, 2020
I have a question for anybody who has a k20/Mi 9T. Do you have the super wallpapers? (AOD+Lockscreen+Homescreen). And also do you have the "10 seconds after tapping" for AOD? along with scheduled/Always on?

steffg

Members
Oct 21, 2016
MIX 2S Bugs:

1. Lite mode dont work (crashes)
  2. Volume slider very slow (normal behaviour with hardkey)
  3. 1 hour less SOT, (dirty flash, same Apps like in Miui 11) all in one more power consumption.
  4. Galery : Hidden albums are not hidden anymore, switch for hiding albums is grayed out.
  5. Sometimes a little bit laggy

But....
Great first beta! Thanks DEV Team! :)

Reactions: Yannick97121

Pecas93

Members
May 6, 2020
Settings-->Privacy Protection. Switch on the permissions notifications. Then you can disable the personal protect info.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
Thank you very much!! I hope the problems with contacts in whatsapp stops now

papouche972

Members
May 4, 2020
Settings-->Privacy Protection. Switch on the permissions notifications. Then you can disable the personal protect info.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
Thank you very much, it works very well

Envoyé de mon Redmi K20 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Yannick97121

Members
Nov 25, 2019
MIX 2S Bugs:

1. Lite mode dont work (crashes)
  2. Volume slider very slow (normal behaviour with hardkey)
  3. 1 hour less SOT, (dirty flash, same Apps like in Miui 11) all in one more power consumption.
  4. Galery : Hidden albums are not hidden anymore, switch for hiding albums is grayed out.
  5. Sometimes a little bit laggy

But....
Great first beta! Thanks DEV Team! :)
I have same issues. Im on Mi Mix 2S too.
Before i had 6 hours SOT.
Now it's 5 hours

JonaValdez

Members
Jul 16, 2019
What steps did you follow, and which ROM you had previously on your phone?
Install twrp, then upload the file by adb sideload but adb can't read the zip, I decided to install it directly from the phone with twrp and when it finishes it is bricked, I have the global version and that's where I've been trying to install it

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Install twrp, then upload the file by adb sideload but adb can't read the zip, I decided to install it directly from the phone with twrp and when it finishes it is bricked, I have the global version and that's where I've been trying to install it
Hello, can you please tell us what was your previously installed ROM (name & version)?

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Reactions: LOLO9393 and Aski82

dattohead

Members
Oct 1, 2019
I have a question for anybody who has a k20/Mi 9T. Do you have the super wallpapers? (AOD+Lockscreen+Homescreen). And also do you have the "10 seconds after tapping" for AOD? along with scheduled/Always on?
Everything works perfectly here. Clean flash excluding all files. k20 pro here

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
K20/Mi 9T - with Snapdragon 730 - doesn't have Super Wallpapers because Xiaomi chose to add them on Snapdragon 8XX devices only.

marcel112

Members
Jun 2, 2011
I have a problem with the installing of this rom. My phone is the MI 9 (cepheus). After flash in twrp, twrp shows "No OS installed". After rebooting, the mi logo was displayed and the phone makes a reboot. After this reboot, the mi logo is displayed and i landed in TWRP. Please help me...
Fresh install or dirty flash?
Flashed magisk or not
Custom kernel or not

CaptainZeus23

Members
May 4, 2020
I tried to unlock the bootloader today (for the first time.ever) and it said that I cant unlock more devices this month.(Phone: Mi 9T Pro).

caioodie

Members
Feb 27, 2020
Can't download the Mi 9T Pro version... Tried Source Forge (timeout) and Android file host (no mirror found).
Could someone help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.