MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The previous Miui 11 drop down toolbar can be restored by going to settings: notch & status bar, then de-select 'control panel'

Again the dark mode is broken in Facebook app, it happen suddenly, can you guess why?

Reactions: Goyesays
Hello, people!
Mi Mix 3.
Clean install 20.4.30 via TWRP and got bootloop in TWRP.
Reinstall official global via fastboot - phone starts normally.
Dirty install 20.4.30 and again bootloop in TWRP.
I tried different TWRP version, DX, L.R. Team, official 3.3.1-1, unofficial 3.3.1-17 all causing the same.

What I'm doing wrong?

MIX 2S Bugs:

1. Lite mode dont work (crashes)
  2. Volume slider very slow (normal behaviour with hardkey)
  3. 1 hour less SOT, (dirty flash, same Apps like in Miui 11) all in one more power consumption.
  4. Galery : Hidden albums are not hidden anymore, switch for hiding albums is grayed out.
  5. Sometimes a little bit laggy

But....
Great first beta! Thanks DEV Team! :)
Edit: The battery consumption in statistics: other Apps 20 till 22 percent. In miui 11 it was 3 till 5 percent

Reactions: NeoCreator
Hi, mi9t here. My cloned Whatsapp cannot send and receive pictures, audio or files. The error is "media not found on your device".
How can I fix it? Thanks.

Hi, I'm new in the community and I want to ask just one question because I'm really naive about it, but why do the testing of Android 10 has taken so long on the Redmi Note 8? I'm asking nicely, because I know the Mi A3 has the same SoC and well, we know how that went but it's already updated. And MIUI 12 was delayed because of testing. I'm sorry for my ignorance.

Try rhis it worked on my mi 9 lite,it might work on yours too..

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
Thanks, but this one sure not work on miui12 anymore

Is there any way to switch from the control center to the notification area? Now the only way is to slide back to the top and slide down kn the right or left side of the screen (MI 9T PRO)

Hi, I'm new in the community and I want to ask just one question because I'm really naive about it, but why do the testing of Android 10 has taken so long on the Redmi Note 8? I'm asking nicely, because I know the Mi A3 has the same SoC and well, we know how that went but it's already updated. And MIUI 12 was delayed because of testing. I'm sorry for my ignorance.
Sorry, you can not ask this question here because answer is to come from Xiaomi global China and not from Xiaomi eu custom rom.

thanks guys very good job as always. on my mi9tpro device with dirty installation I find an annoying problem. I sent photos from gallery sometimes it takes some time to reply with the apps I want to send it, telegram, WhatsApp, Drive. I don't know if you are aware. otherwise it feels great.

Does following the steps work to roll back to MIUI 11 Stable rooms? Thanks!

1. Open TWRP .
2. Format Data
3. Reboot the system to Recovery again.
3. Drop the ROM zip file to phone's internal storage
4. Flash ROM.
5. Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.