MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you devs for your continuous selfless work and efforts. I have just downloaded and about to install. What is your recommendation, should it be installed clean or dirty is suitable? I am aware that version change is advisable to be installed clean. I just do not want to reinstall and re-set all applications, because it is quite a long process.
Or can anybody suggest a method/application for back-up and restore applications. I have not tried TWRP backup yet. Is it working for that?

Update in post #282

Last edited:
Epicly done, fellers.
I have a question: does this include a "good" version of GApps, as opposed to a crappy 3.0 one that came with the installer previously?
Many thanks.

Thank you very much! Unfortunately the download is taking ages right now, I assume that the servers are overloaded.

nice dev, noticed fonts are a bit different from the china beta - a little bit slimmer in the eu build,
dark mode individual apps is crashing but you can use dark mode

so far its better than the china build, no unnecessary apps

Reactions: lptmiguel
successfully "dirty upgrade" from 20.3.26:

Advanced Wipe:
- Cache
- Dalvik /ART Cache
- System

Installed 20.4.30, First reboot takes a little bit longer (as usual after an Miui update and wipe of cache)
New Miui Boot Animation shows up, Miui Logo stays up to ~ 2 minutes
Done
Mi9 Booted successfully, every feels good so far.

Many new AOD Styles...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-02-12-31-23-999_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-02-12-31-23-999_com.android.settings.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 878
Mi 9T, I don't have floating window function. "No apps available" message shows when pressing the quick settings for floating windows. Tested China 28.4 and it did work with full screen gestures and not with navigation button. Now it doesn't work with both. Any help appreciated.

Thank you very much! To everyone who is using the SourceForge download link: If your download speed is slow, change the mirror by clicking on "Problems downloading?" as some mirrors are extremely slow.

Reactions: gianki

Advanced Wipe:
- Cache
- Dalvik /ART Cache
- System

Installed 20.4.30, First reboot takes a little bit longer (as usual after an Miui update and wipe of cache)
Done
Mi9 Booted successfully, every feels good so far
Could you maybe reupload Mi 9 update somewhere? It shows it will take 8 hours downloading from Sourceforge, and it's not available on AFH yet.
NVM downloading from different mirror.

thank you so much xiaomi.eu for your work. mi10 pro is working good but camera is crashing when i try to open it, hope you can fix it, thanks

Reactions: Pelayo

Advanced Wipe:
- Cache
- Dalvik /ART Cache
- System

Done
Mi9 Booted successfully, every feels good so far.

Many new AOD Styles...

Thanks for the info, sorry to bother you, can you confirm TWRP is not replaced with miui recovery? I have no computer untill monday to flash it again.

post log here
Hi I also have mi 10 pro and camera is also crashing, no other problems so far (light testing)
I have added logcats
Side note: I have dirty flashed from miui 11 if this helps

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-02-13-40-49-647_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-02-13-40-49-647_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    561.2 KB · Views: 431
  • Screenshot_2020-05-02-13-40-53-590_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-02-13-40-53-590_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    595.1 KB · Views: 430
Reactions: ingbrzy
I have a Mi 8(dipper) last stable, I have to do necessary a clean flash for this update? And if I will go back to stable when it come out, I will face the problem of the anti-rollback? Thanks

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Work a little bit laggy in K20, hope it'll get stable after some time.

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

I'm on latest STABLE MIUI 11 EU ROM (mi8). If I want to use this beta ROM, I need to wype everything? Thanks DEVs. You're awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.