MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
#bug in volume bar while you try to vol up or down by sliding with your finger it will not work but when you press the physical button it will work

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

VPN can not run, can not press to OK button. How to fix it?

-fixed, disable full screen gestures...

Tapatalkkal küldve az én MI MAX 3 eszközömről

Last edited:
Can somebody try to set up automatic tasks on Mi9TPro? For me it's not working. I would like to know if it's a bug or just my problem

Hey all I'm coming from MIUI 11 Global on my Mi 9T. I just followed every step unlocked my Bootloader, installed TWRP, formatted data and installed the ROM. Now my Xiaomi Mi 9T boots with K20 Logo but allways into TWRP. What I'm missing? Can maybe someone give me some advice?

That's normal... xiaomi.eu ROMs are based on China ROM.

Xiaomi Mi 9T = Redmi K20 in China

If you want, use my K20 to Mi 9T patch => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/redmi-k20-to-mi-9t-conversion-patch-miui-11-12-android-10.54074/

;)

EDIT: If you can't boot, you must "Format Data" (not wipe the "data") in TWRP then flash xiaomi.eu ROM again.

Last edited:
Use new twrp

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
Actually i go into Menu -> Manage Partitions -> Data (ok) -> Change FS -> F2FS -> Format Data and then the problem fixed. I use (02-01-2019)twrp_v323-4_nitrogen_nijel8-MOD.img un-official TWRP from XDA and on top the latest OrangeFox 10.1. Is there any newer TWRP that works better?

That's normal... xiaomi.eu ROMs are based on China ROM.

Xiaomi Mi 9T = Redmi K20 in China

If you want, use my K20 to Mi 9T patch => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/redmi-k20-to-mi-9t-conversion-patch-miui-11-12-android-10.54074/

;)

EDIT: If you can't boot, you must "Format Data" (not wipe the "data") in TWRP then flash xiaomi.eu ROM again.

Thanks for your reply. I think I just wiped Data! I did format it now and give it a try to install the rom again. Are there any problems the phone recognized as K20 instead of 9T?

Thanks for the release. Only problem I have is a couple of my apps type in white text which is not visible when dark mode is enabled. Is it possible to allow all apps to toggle dark mode on/off under the individual apps section of the settings?

Thanks for the release. Only problem I have is a couple of my apps type in white text which is not visible when dark mode is enabled. Is it possible to allow all apps to toggle dark mode on/off under the individual apps section of the settings?
You can only disable 1 by 1 in "Individual Apps" menu. At least it's working even after rebooting now. :)

Reactions: Ryoma
I try to download Miui12 for Mi 9 Pro, it is not yet downloaded from this afternoon, even not 25% in 7 hours, it is extremely, dramatically slow, and only one link to download it.
I tried to download it from androidfilehost.com maybe it will be better but "OOPS! no mirrors found."

Full screen gestures WORKED simultaneously with navigation buttons on Mi6 miui11, now they exclude each other.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.