MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything works very well for me on EU miui 12. Except for the volume. I can only adjust it from the hardware buttons. Touching does not save the volume I set. I have done clean installation. Wipe system, data, cache, dalvik cache. Mi note 3. Thanks to all!
Same on my Mi9

Superwitschi Designs

Reactions: Tesla_42
Dirty flashed (just install and wipe cache dalvik after installation) all worked perfectly (did a reboot after first boot cause of the gesture issues) now it's all working good. Didn't have any issue in camera or other app so far.
I'm using mi9t and was in last .eu with twrp from last .eu
Thanks devs
Have you tried using the short video mode? For me every time i use it the camera app will crash and can only be use again if i clear data

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

I'm not having the issues most people are having. Almost bug free on my Mi 9. Smooth and snappy

the only problem that users report the most is the failure of miui's native virtual volume, which does not move and is more rock than someone who uses marijuana,

so install a virtual volume app from play store to solve and well, so I can wait until the new rom to correct this

Last edited:
I'm having inconsistent icon shapes. The default icon pack shape is no longer homogeneous..

Anyone else?? I have a Mi9

I'm having inconsistent icon shapes. The default icon pack shape is no longer homogeneous..

Anyone else?? I have a Mi9

I always replace the icons, that is to say I insert in the system the default icons of the root that I unzipped to apply the icon color to the other themes: so just apply another theme and it already has the native colors of Chinese miui, but the icons of the play store apps remain the same as the store, that is to say very colorful and the theme or change of icons does not change the color the icons(in play store)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    582.4 KB · Views: 209
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    605.9 KB · Views: 228
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    576.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 191
I got more 2 bugs. Unable to tap ok to connect to VPN. Bootloop when patching with luckypatcher, like in some very first Rom. Device Redmi K30 5G.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-03-11-05-04-055_com.android.vpndialogs.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-03-11-05-04-055_com.android.vpndialogs.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 156
For some strange reason comming from CN Beta 20.4.30 full wipe /not internal after installing this rom my internal get alla encrypted (strange characters for folder names)

Can somehow fix this without wiping internal storage?
I did not wipe data.
I have a Mi6, and I dirty flashed over global eom in the past.
Install your ROM.
Don't reboot!
the only thing you need to change is a file called fstab.qcom, located in system/vendor/etc
Make a copy of it, move to a PC, edit the file and change encryptable=ice to fileencryption=ice.
Copy the modified file to the same directory.
And then reboot.
H

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Mi9, dirty flash over 20.3.26. Everything is good. some minor bugs which not impact daily usage.
Battery seems to be a bit consume more than miui12.

I have a bluetooth headset, and it does not appear on available devices, in the previous version of miui thought it was ok, I tested it on another phone and on the other phone the phone is detected
sent from redmi note 7

Mi 9 Lite: Androidfilehost no Zip. And Sourceforge = "ZIp file corrupt". So I have a Phone with no OS ATM... Please reupp!

I try to download Mi6 rom from yesterday and... No mirrors found.
Could anyone?
Firefox here.

I would love to, however themes app always gives network error when trying to install new fonts...

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk
Google it, download it and import the mtz file to your theme app

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Mi9T Pro , bootloop after install and back to TWRP.. aonyone have a solution pls ?
If you had installed the conversion patch from k20 pro to mi9t pro you have to install it again in twrp, there is also a new patch available with miui 12 boot animation

• Love
Reactions: Poney70
Status
Not open for further replies.