MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Second time I just flashed rom and now it's booting.

It stays at Boot with Powered by android and 3 circle it's loading.

How much it'll stay like this to boot? It's almost 10 minutes.
Yes it takes that long,its normal,chill bro

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Reactions: vali_ics
I think I know why it is "fixed" for me, I flashed my "Dark Mode Fix" zip file when I was on 20.3.26 => TWRP_Dark_Mode_Fix_v1.2.zip

Try to flash it on 20.4.30, that's should permanently fix your issue (you can still use "Individual Apps" menu). :)

Will this fix the text showing up in white while typing if you have dark mode enanbled?

Last edited:
Yes. Second time I just flashed rom and now it's booting.

It stays at Boot with Powered by android and 3 circle it's loading.

How much it'll stay like this to boot? It's almost 10 minutes.
What rom are you coming from?

individual apps on global darkmode is present..k20pro/premium

also for apps that is not perfect in darkmode, just close the apps, clear it in recents, then launch again na apps, it will be solve...darkmode will be almost perfect
That's not what I was saying, Individual app settings are available but its limited to what apps and not the two games I need it to work for.

Overall is good, too many bugs but thats normal its a first release.
1. Among all the new animations, they remove "bouncy" "elastic" animation when you reach end of the menu list.
2. Status bar not showing when change to the animated wallpapers
3. Volume slider is too slow when change within dispaly (with buttons its ok)

One thing that i prefer from miui11 over miui12 is the clock app. Now its dully

Sure they are legit and not just cloned in some way?

Cuz modded apk aren't recognized and therefore not listed and always dark...

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
Nope two games downloaded from the playstore. Both by the same company but I cannot see that being the issue as other apps run fine in dark mode. As I said, in the latest Miui 11 release the option to disable dark mode in Individual apps is there for them so they may get added again in another update.

China, I just unlocked bootloader yesterday and want to flash xiaomi.eu.
You need to format data,the one were you type YES to confirm,its not a wipe..its FORMAT,then you reboot to recovery,then factory reset,then flash rom, maybe leave installing magisk till after first boot

Reactions: vali_ics
Hi. I have a my mix 2 updated to the latest version. My problem is with the Zwift app. After installing it, wanting to open it, it gives me to force close. As if it couldn't find the Obb file. I have installed it on another mobile and it is perfect. I pass you log in case you can help me

java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(Unknown Source:27)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:383)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:252)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:271)
at android.os.AsyncTask$SerialExecutor$1.run(Unknown Source:2)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'com.zwift.zwiftgame.vending.expansion.zipfile.ZipResourceFile$ZipEntryRO[] com.zwift.zwiftgame.vending.expansion.zipfile.ZipResourceFile.getAllEntries()' on a null object reference
at com.zwift.zwiftgame.downloader.ZwiftDownloaderActivity$AsyncUnzipTask.doInBackground(ZwiftDownloaderActivity.java:984)
at com.zwift.zwiftgame.downloader.ZwiftDownloaderActivity$AsyncUnzipTask.doInBackground(ZwiftDownloaderActivity.java:912)
at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(Unknown Source:20)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
... 4 more

Any Mi Max 3 user here can check whether the fast charge is working or not...mine is not working even i use the fast charge cable...it does not prompt fast charge when plug in.

Should I flash again with wipe factory reset?
Thanks.
Format the data first and save the rom on an otg or sd then install the rom with orange fox recovery for your device then wipe caches and reboot without magisk. It take max 5 minutes

Any Mi Max 3 user here can check whether the fast charge is working or not...mine is not working even i use the fast charge cable...it does not prompt fast charge when plug in.
The fast charge works with stock charger, your cable have problem believe me.

You need to format data,the one were you type YES to confirm,its not a wipe..its FORMAT,then you reboot to recovery,then factory reset,then flash rom, maybe leave installing magisk till after first boot

Oh I didn't realize that.
Hope it's okay now, I'm a bit worried :D

I didn't notice to be honest, after an hour i revert back to Pixel Experience Rom

Στάλθηκε από το MI MAX 3 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I would like to try the new rom, but unfortunately the link to download the file is offline (mi9se)

It booted so fast right now.
And now how can I root MIUI12? :-s

Status
Not open for further replies.