MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problems with apps that need accesibility permissions.says some applications are blocking permissions so no chance to allow.

Enviado desde mi MI CC9 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: gstef and andrea68
Hello! Is the problem with the volume bar present also with clean flash and without using gesture, but with normal navigation buttons and without control center?

Of course as it is known official MIUI issue

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: jackcicci
On MI9 you also can't use the volume bar with your finger
it can be temporary solve by using an app called "volume styles" until next fix.
Also, no matter how much you change the volume of the sound by sliding your finger on the screen, it doesn't change at all, even if it shows that it has changed (if you check with the key you will see that it hasn't changed)

First of all a big thanks to devs for their great effort

for now have two things to report for redmi note 5 (clean install),
1) volume of the sound by sliding your finger don't work
2) translation problem on phone / contacts app, the vertical list of letters at the right side is on english language (not Greek) so not working
also i think have more used ram about 10-20% more (at standby )

Last edited:
the only problem that users report the most is the failure of miui's native virtual volume, which does not move and is more rock than someone who uses marijuana,

so install a virtual volume app from play store to solve and well, so I can wait until the new rom to correct this
I agree, the volume slider sucks and WhatsApp contacts needs to be refreshed every so often. Almost solid for beta. It's a daily driver for me

(whyred) to see the notifications I have to slide my finger down the curtain only on the left side of the screen ... if I do it in the middle of the screen or on the right I only see the control center buttons (quiq settings), is that normal?

Reactions: wintert
Status
Not open for further replies.