• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With stock launcher the option for small Windows is there

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-03-20-04-24-649_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-03-20-04-24-649_com.miui.home.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 183
So far so good on my MI6, the only thing that currently does not work is mifit notifications on my amazfit bip

I am using miui eu v.11 stable rom in my note 7 pro.But i want to migrate stable to weekly update.But i have failed.After install the weekly rom it stuck on boot loop.
I tried also to fastboot the original china version of my note 7 pro but there i have faced a problem that is vendor error.
Now how can i moved to weekly from stable without facing any brick and how will fixed the vendor problem.

Installed, it's very beautiful and you guys did a very good job... Seems barely stable... Sometimes touchscreen doesn't answer but locking & unlocking the phone it restart work...
Can i ask you guys to re-add the pop-up animation when Mi air tws 2 earphones are comnected? We had this in miui 11 but since last 2 releases it was not present anymore... And xiaomi said it would come back in miui 12
Other thing i could suggest it's the possibility to change region location (for example from italy to india etc.) because here (from italy) i can't download fonts from miui theme app

Reactions: aguslarca
Delete app data, open WhatsApp and give permission for contacts "once". Believe me, that's the solution. It helps me and other users.
Done that... As soon app goes to background permission to contacts is denied.. I've seen the log... Same happening with access to location in background on amazfit app (needed for amazfit gts).

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Hi ! Thanks for really quick update dirty flash from 20.3.26 no mistakes.
Just loose my theme it not compatible for Miui 12 same if I uncheck Control Center stay all themes update it.
And I'm sad I use the mod of notifications Notch of ******* Rom on Xiaomi eu Rom but don't update it to Miui 12 and they hadn't this mod for Xiaomi with big Notch same as my Dipper :-( I see on MiRoom too they had an option for dual status bar for Xiaomi with Notch why Xiaomi eu rom don't make a mod too ?
Have a good day

Hello all, I'm facing some problems with gestures. They're not working properly on my Mi9. Does anyone have the same problem?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Solved. Just restarted again the cellphone.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Already did, I will reply if the issue returns. For now it is solved.

On a different note: some pop ups aren't clickable for me. For example: in chrome there is a pop up when a site wants to send notifications. I'm unable to click block or enable, see attached screenshot.
The same Chrome pop up error here.

Reactions: Zdeev
Hello,
I find a way to solve this problem of permanent contact access with WhatsApp.
Here is the way:
1 step: long pressure on WhatsApp icon
2 step: App info
3 step: App behavior
4 step: enter setting App behavior
5 step: disable Protect personal info
I cannot disable it.Its greyed.Are you root?

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

No mirrors found for Mi8 EE
And Sourceforge is not working from the Mi8 EE

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-03-20-36-22-142_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-03-20-36-22-142_com.android.chrome.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 170
Guys with Mi6, can u please check what happens when u get a call while phone is connected to USB on a PC?
I think it causes the call screen not to sow up.
Thanks
H

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

So I've been using this ROM for a day, and except for the force closing of many apps, untranslated stuff, and some slowdowns (which are expected, I dirty flashed from EU 11) it's really nice!

Yo guys !

Everything works great, battery life seems good, it's smooth af (except the volume slider which is supper duper slow, but everyone has the bug so it will be fix very soon), very beautiful, ...

Just have a little request:

Anyone knows how I could install these icons on Miui 12? https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1874853-1-1.html

f446f5ab67.jpg

I had them on Miui 11, but impossible to find them in the theme app'

Status
Not open for further replies.