MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me why I cannot download the new update for lavender? I've been trying to download it from sourceforge but I'm getting like 30KBps download speeds while I myself have 30MBps. Are the servers down or something?

Yo guys !

Everything works great, battery life seems good, it's smooth af (except the volume slider which is supper duper slow, but everyone has the bug so it will be fix very soon), very beautiful, ...

Just have a little request:

Anyone knows how I could install these icons on Miui 12? https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1874853-1-1.html

f446f5ab67.jpg

I had them on Miui 11, but impossible to find them in the theme app'
It's called moonbeam.Heres the link

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: Hates
@ingbrzy Thanks for your great work, I already installed your version on the mi6, by mistake I activated the physical keys of the phone and now I can no longer activate the gestures .... could you tell me how to solve? even activating the option on miuilab does not work. Please help me
We had perfect combination physical buttons + full screen gestures in MIUI 11, now they don't work simultaneously, maybe will be fixed if they continue supporting Sagit.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

It's called moonbeam.Heres the link

Thanks dude!

(When I searched after it in the app, nothing appeared, but with your link, I have access to it. So weird)

Do you have a ROM for Mi 10 Pro yet? I checked both links and it seems like there isn't one available, or am I just blind, because the table seems to include cmi

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
@ingbrzy what will I do with it mi 10 pro
The camera on the Mi 10 series is broken for now (force close).
At the moment there is no solution.
Maybe that's the reason, they deleted some of the links...

Yo guys !

Everything works great, battery life seems good, it's smooth af (except the volume slider which is supper duper slow, but everyone has the bug so it will be fix very soon), very beautiful, ...

Anyone knows how I could install these icons on Miui 12? https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1874853-1-1.html

f446f5ab67.jpg

Download it from link and import it to theme app

Superwitschi Designs

Anyone else experiencing fast battery drain on Redmi Note 7 (lavender)?
I'm not saying it's draining super fast but definitely faster than latest MIUI 11 beta 20.3.26 by Xiaomi.eu.

When installed I only wiped caches, not data or internal storage. Could that be a problem?

Thanks!

I cannot disable it.Its greyed.Are you root?

No Root on my phone. try to delete and install WhatsApp and to be sure to allow access to contact at the first time
After that try my method ... It should work

At first, thank team for your hard work.
This is my report after install to my Mi 9

- Dark mode is still not good in Theme app (and others app also). Status bar disappear right after open an app (in Darkmode + Hide notch without moving status bar option)

- Full screen display bug:
  • Cannot use gestures after select System launcher in Home screen option. (Ok after restart)
  • Cannot slide to back when in Take a note in App Vault screen.
  • Cannot select some menu in 1.1.1.1 app (change to normal mode is ok)
- There is a white line in the bottom of screen appear after use Full screen display mode, how can I turn that line off ?

Attachments

• IMG_20200504_020018.jpg
    IMG_20200504_020018.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 225
  • Screenshot_2020-05-04-01-58-29-922_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-01-58-29-922_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Yo guys !

f446f5ab67.jpg

Try in theme store searching by icon

[QUOTE = "RestarTmen, message: 539525, membre: 246890"]
Est-ce que quelqu'un a fait planter YouTube sur la découverte de Google dans l'écran d'accueil?

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk
[/CITATION]
yes me too bug??
I believe so... I came from Pixel experience and YouTube was working fine on Google discovery in home feed...

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

I found a bug in the settings for restoring a backup. the only way is to click in the area I have indicated and then the various backups appear

Attachments

• IMG_20200503_231555.jpg
    IMG_20200503_231555.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 222
Status
Not open for further replies.