MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camera Api dont work, do you know what mean? Every app or settings that use Camera dont work, whatsapp, i cant use whatsapp web, i cant do video call, Skype, duo, i cant set facial unlock, i cant scan documents from photo, i have to add other details?
Second, all banking apps are broken, so i cant pay nothing.
You think that arent important these 2 things? Its not enough? Smartphone are used not only text and call, specially in this period with covid, instead are the most used actions did Daily, pay and video call.
These are the 2 bugs most important, but there are others and others, and there Is a big lag in all, many freeze.
And speak about closed beta its wrong, because all this problems arent of closed beta, MIUI 12 work great, it havent these bugs . These are bugs of mod .eu, so or its closed or its stable dont change nothing because arent bugs of original rom, they should be Also in a stable build because they are created from mods of .eu team.
One of the rulers of software developing Is test before to release, or before uat, but they didnt.
And i dont want speak or answer anymore to others people that complain about my post.
I know what I'm talking about, because I work in this world and I don't accept the attack of people who don't know me and don't know what I do every day, I speak with an expert eye, not by a normal user.
Mine is a constructive criticism that is needed not to make mistakes in the future, and so it must be taken.
And it is also to safeguard you users, who certainly do not bother you, because you do not have this device, because very few people still have the mi 10. It doesn't change anything for me to write these things, from now on I will certainly be much less confident with these builds, but I write them mainly so as not to repeat this huge mistake again.
you can use miui stable if you want bug free. you are not helping from complaining. if you read first post, they said they don't own all phones, so post logs. it's the first build of miui 12 so bugs is expected. why are you even trying miui 12 when you expect bugless rom? don't use the rom if you don't want to, easy as that. and by the way, nobody cares about your personal feelings or what apps you can't use.

Thank you so much developers!

I installed it on my MI MIX 3, it works fine, but I can't controll audio with the screen pop-up, the bar moves slowly and it makes no real effect on the sound itself. I can controll it using the buttons instead. MIUI 12 is beautiful!

Reactions: mihalyn90
I'm going back to version 11. This version, at least on the Mi 10 series, is unmanageable, too many problems, completely broken.
You should try the build before releasing it ... here we are many to download it , trusting your work, instead we all found ourselves with a dead phone.
That's why the links were deleted, but now too late, the damage was done, much more attention had to be paid first, everyone has downloaded it, you had to try it first, and I hope you learn from mistakes, and the next one before being released will be tested.

OMG!!!
Simple solution for this:
Shut up and dont use weekly releases! ITS A WEEKLY RELEASE! Comes with bugs, you should know that!
Use stable releases dude!

The team dont deserve see babies like you crying like this!

Great job, congratulations to everyone involved in this marvel of ROM!

Ótimo trabalho, parabéns a todos os envolvidos por essa maravilha de ROM!

vwoqI4k.jpg

Reactions: fr3d0x
First of all: DEVS THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

K20PRO / MI 9 T PRO, felt laggy after dirty flash so i did a clean install (format data), feels faster, fingerscan unlock has never been so snappy in miui 11

does anyone else have the problem with aod always being on even if the setting is turned to "turn off after 10 seconds after tap"?

Last edited:
Install on K30 - 4G TWRP give me error of "Zip file is corrupt" when I install zip roms or files. I wiped all the things that needs. (/Dalvik Cache, /Data, /Cache) but nothing changed.

First of all: DEVS THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

K20PRO / MI 9 T PRO, felt laggy after dirty flash so i did a clean install (format data), feels faster, fingerscan unlock has never been so snappy in miui 11

does anyone else have the problem with aod always beeing on even if the setting is turned to "turn off after 10 seconds after tap"?
I want to ask if you have standby drain issue in your mi 9t pro? I have this problem. my battery stat show my phone stays awake for the whole night.

I want to ask if you have standby drain issue in your mi 9t pro? I have this problem. my battery stat show my phone stays awake for the whole night.
just checked, no issue here, from yesterday evening til now the phone was 8 hours in standby

Reactions: sazered
Mi 8 Dipper:
Clean Install (wipe system, cache, data, storage)

Calculator does not work.
Try clean app data, set your device language to English and try open the camera app. After this you can put any language on your device and camera should work fine.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Erase all data from the app. I installed exactly like you and hbo go and some other app has some minor problems so I erase data and everything back to normal.

I already found the culprit for my concern... It was the Navigation Buttons... I was on navigation buttons control option since I liked that better, and so I faced such problem on my game... However, when I chose Full Screen gesture controls, my game's screen went full screen as well... In MIUI 11, navigation buttons didn't alter any of my full screen games...

Hope to see this fixed next update...

Dirty flashed from the Stable Miui 11 build to this one, but phone is stuck in the Redmi logo. It's a Note 7 Pro (violet), any tips appreciated.

Hi,in the MI8SE the manula light control noth work,is it only on my phone or ...?

Poslano sa mog MI 8 SE koristeći Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.