MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have problems with bank accounts apps? Problem is for floating windows. Any fix?

I solved the problem by uninstalling android auto app. Android auto uses screen overlay feature, seems that banking apps don't like that.

Thanks to Xiaomi (not EU) you cannot update existing system apps from unofficial sources. I wanted to update mail app but damn, got this error message
Do it with SAI

Didn't root my mi mix 3, neve needed to do that. The phone goes well. Anyway thank you
Can do this as well, no root required

Dirty flashed from the Stable Miui 11 build to this one, but phone is stuck in the Redmi logo. It's a Note 7 Pro (violet), any tips appreciated.
You need to "Format Data" if you bootloop after dirty flashing from Stable to Weekly ROM. ;)
Or flash Stable ROM you had before if you don't want to format data. :)

Reactions: asalvi0
I'm going back to version 11. This version, at least on the Mi 10 series, is unmanageable, too many problems, completely broken.
You should try the build before releasing it ... here we are many to download it , trusting your work, instead we all found ourselves with a dead phone.
That's why the links were deleted, but now too late, the damage was done, much more attention had to be paid first, everyone has downloaded it, you had to try it first, and I hope you learn from mistakes, and the next one before being released will be tested.
Man, WE are the ones testing the Weekly release, and after we report the bugs, develpopers fix them on a weekly basis.
If you still haven´t realised that, you should go back to stable

How can I enable earth and Mars wallpaper?
As I got the super wallpaper functionality is available only for AOD devices (always-on-display - AMOLED powered smartphones).
BTW, for any other devices (like my lavender/Redmi Note 7 with IPS display) you can use them by installing themes as third-party apps and set via Google Wallpaper by this guide as lockscreen+desktop wallpapers.

Reactions: katerpanne
I have downloaded the file on my mi9 but cannot find it in my download folder.

Not able to find it myself not via update app.
When restarting the download it says it is in my download folder??

Idea anybody?

As I got the super wallpaper functionality is available only for AOD devices (always-on-display - AMOLED powered smartphones)....

This cannot be quite right. On my MiMix 2s, which does not have an Amoled screen, these wallpapers where included in this version. They work well (and look terrific btw)
On my Mi 9T, which comes with Amoled and AOD, the wallpapers where NOT part of this Version. I can only assume, the Devs forgot to add them in every single package (its only a little add-on anyway).

• Love
Reactions: mihalyn90
Dark mode is a problem here. When activated, you can not set up automatic tasks neither make backup and most likely for other things too, because some buttons are not visible. When changing to day mode, you see those buttons.
On the other hand, in day mode, notifications are barely readable

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-04-09-04-21-552_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-09-04-21-552_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 192
Reactions: minotavros
Hello guys, can a Mix2 owner please let me know which sequrity update this Rom got?
Thanks in advance for your answer.

Cheers!

I have bootloop trying to install over the last EEA Stable on mi9t, any ideas ?

I have wipe data , then reboot into recovery, then install the rom, but bootloop
that should be done with mi flasher... why are you trying to install with custom recovery?

i have some really annyoing flashes when i go from AOD to lock screen, or when i unlock and go to home screen... seems like the Dark mode 2.0 has a lot of overlay problems... :(

Clean installation in Mi9 (formatting the partitions) and everything working fine for me. My biggest fear was gpay and it works fine. Superwallpapers are amazing :D

Thx!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.