MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea on Redmi Note 9s release? I have to unlock the bootloader but I won't restore my phone two times if the rom is released shortly :D

hi, it works very well on redmi k20 pro premium. Endless thanks to the developers.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Installed as fresh install (format DATA) Battery usage in standby seams to be better...have to check it in long term to make sure. Installing app, no errors so far for me. Spotify, Outlook, messenger, banking app, seams to working well (AIB Ireland, Revolut, N26) . We will see in long term.

Redmi Note 10

Does anyone else have issues with installing fonts from the theme store?
I`m getting the following error: "error: getOrder|200004|404" and nothing gets downloaded/installed.

Any way to enable Floating windows on this first build? I'm on Mi9 and have only Split screen button in task switcher.

Mi 9: VoLTE & VoWiFi are working when you disable the carrier check and enable the two features under Settings - SIM cards & mobile networks - Provider. And of course the provider must also support both modes of operation.

Disable Carrier check:
  • VoLTE: *#*#86583#*#*
  • VoWiFi/WLAN-Anrufe: *#*#869434#*#*
However, the icon for VoLTE is not displayed, but the icon for VoWiFi appears.

View attachment 29410
Thats what I Said,

thank you for your beautiful rom for my MI9, everything is very smooth, only my banking apps is not working

Any way to enable Floating windows on this first build? I'm on Mi9 and have only Split screen button in task switcher.
It is working on Mi 9. Clean Flash.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-04-13-07-20-932_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-13-07-20-932_com.miui.home.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 254
  • Screenshot_2020-05-04-13-07-58-498_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-13-07-58-498_com.android.settings.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 233
Reactions: Giuskiller995
For some reason on battery stats it says that wi-fi and screen are constantly on and phone is always awake. That must be a bug because I put the phone on airplane mode every night, and obviously the screen is not always on, otherwise the battery would be on a constant drain. On Mi9T.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-04-12-08-00-377_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-12-08-00-377_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 179
I'm going back to version 11. This version, at least on the Mi 10 series, is unmanageable, too many problems, completely broken.
You should try the build before releasing it ... here we are many to download it , trusting your work, instead we all found ourselves with a dead phone.
That's why the links were deleted, but now too late, the damage was done, much more attention had to be paid first, everyone has downloaded it, you had to try it first, and I hope you learn from mistakes, and the next one before being released will be tested.
It is expected
with beta build, so dont complain, enstead wait for stable build.

Reactions: radashin
thank you for your beautiful rom for my MI9, everything is very smooth, only my banking apps is not working
My banking apps work fine. Only issue I had was while setting up GPay, but disableing gestures and using navigations buttons while setting up solved the problem.

Reactions: iarshadm
Camera Api dont work, do you know what mean? Every app or settings that use Camera dont work, whatsapp, i cant use whatsapp web, i cant do video call, Skype, duo, i cant set facial unlock, i cant scan documents from photo, i have to add other details?
Second, all banking apps are broken, so i cant pay nothing.
You think that arent important these 2 things? Its not enough? Smartphone are used not only text and call, specially in this period with covid, instead are the most used actions did Daily, pay and video call.
These are the 2 bugs most important, but there are others and others, and there Is a big lag in all, many freeze.
And speak about closed beta its wrong, because all this problems arent of closed beta, MIUI 12 work great, it havent these bugs . These are bugs of mod .eu, so or its closed or its stable dont change nothing because arent bugs of original rom, they should be Also in a stable build because they are created from mods of .eu team.
One of the rulers of software developing Is test before to release, or before uat, but they didnt.
And i dont want speak or answer anymore to others people that complain about my post.
I know what I'm talking about, because I work in this world and I don't accept the attack of people who don't know me and don't know what I do every day, I speak with an expert eye, not by a normal user.
Mine is a constructive criticism that is needed not to make mistakes in the future, and so it must be taken.
And it is also to safeguard you users, who certainly do not bother you, because you do not have this device, because very few people still have the mi 10. It doesn't change anything for me to write these things, from now on I will certainly be much less confident with these builds, but I write them mainly so as not to repeat this huge mistake again.
The problem is that you need to understand is: The moment you install beta build you are testing it. So enstead of complaining just write whats wrong in the ROM that they can work on it and solve the problems, or avoid installing beta builds.

Reactions: tonime
I am getting error when trying to install fonts. Other then that the room is amazing.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For some reason on battery stats it says that wi-fi and screen are constantly on and phone is always awake. That must be a bug because I put the phone on airplane mode every night, and obviously the screen is not always on, otherwise the battery would be on a constant drain. On Mi9T.
Xiaomi battery stat tool is not reliable and sometime wrong and fuzzy.
Now we have nice MIUI12 cosmetic effect but not improvement for what was already not working since MIUI9

On K30, the animation is really slow and buggy. Or is that really MIUI 12? I like the faster MIUI 11 animation.

I have the same problem with my mi 9t pro.

Just uninstall the Android Auto app, reboot phone and your banking apps should work thereafter. That's what I did to get mine to work.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.