MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to Xiaomi, they are the ones that dropped support for the Mi 5. Xiaomi.eu has nothing to do with it.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

dlya nego yest' proshivka muiu 12 no ona na angliyskom, a ya iz rossii, i ya tak ponimayu yeye mozhno portirovat' na nash no ya k sozhaleniyu ne umeyu, vot i poprosil

for him there is muiu 12 firmware, but it is in English, and I am from Russia, and as I understand it, it can be ported to ours, but unfortunately I do not know how, so I asked

Hi

On my K20pro, everything is going well, the only problem I have is with WhatsApp where my contacts do not appear and they do not see my status

Envoyé de mon Redmi K20 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "instagram chrisace3, príspevok: 539403, člen: 233904"]
A pocophone? Toto také smutné nikdy nekupuje xiaomi
[/ Quote]

I report problems between the rom and nova launcher. The navigation bar keys do not respond to commands. It is not possible to watch the recent ones and return to the home page

Mi9se
Did you find a fix for nova launcher??,mine won't work properly either

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Give the permission "once" and problem is solved. It helped me and some other users. Gave the solution more than one time in this thread.
It's not the same for everyone, several people also told you this. It depends on the device, i guess (mine is Dipper, no luck either). There is no way to have access to app behaviour or change permissions to "all the time", no matter how many times I (or others) clear app data or even reinstall the app. It goes for contacts access in whatsapp or GPS access in the background - the same.

Does anyone else lost access to apps previously paid on Playstore? Every app I bought is asking to buy again.
From all ROM's I've ever used, this is the first time I've seen it happening.

EDIT: started working, from nowhere. Forget it.

Dirty flash on my Mi 9 TE over 20.3.26
First: fullscreen navigation stopped working. But not in "exaples". Reboot fixed this problem.
Second: some apps can change brightness for themselves (f.e. MX player). Now it doesnt happen
Camera works fine :)

It's not the same for everyone, several people also told you this. It depends on the device, i guess (mine is Dipper, no luck either). There is no way to have access to app behaviour or change permissions to "all the time", no matter how many times I (or others) clear app data or even reinstall the app. It goes for contacts access in whatsapp or GPS access in the background - the same.
I have also no access to app behavior and also cannot change permissions to "all the time".
For me and others is giving "once" permission for contacts the solution. If you're not lucky with this, I'm sorry, but I tried to help.

Reactions: crisagatie
Since MIUI 12 some apps don´t work (security reasons) because display overlay is detected. I deactivated display overlay for all apps except system ui because I can´t deactivate it. Anyone else with this problem?

I have looked in the Home Screen settings and have not found a option to toggle this?
On Home Screen touch and hold empty space to get to the Home screen layout editor -> settings -> More -> Show suggestions (turn off)

or

Settings -> Home Screen -> Show suggestions (turn off)

Reactions: lintern
On Home Screen touch and hold empty space to get to the Home screen layout editor -> settings -> More -> Show suggestions (turn off)

or

Settings -> Home Screen -> Show suggestions (turn off)
Nice one. It was already toggled off for me which is why I was asking, after turning it on/off again it removed it. Thanks.

Reactions: Teyer
Why would you dirty flash? I did a clean flash and all is smooth in the last 12 hours now.
Dirty flashing was the fastest and easiest for me did not want to loose my data.
Why would you dirty flash? I did a clean flash and all is smooth in the last 12 hours now.
This was the fastest and easiest way for me.did not want to lose my data.hope they get a quick fix.

The new launcher animations are working bad. A lot of lag.
Im on mi 9T, is this normal or it's just me?

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.