MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks to Xiaomi.eu team. On my Mi Note 10 all is working well, banking, fullscreen apps, camera. For a 1st version it´s a really good rom. It looks now a little bit similar to S8-Rom and Windows Phone. I´m very satisfied.

Reactions: drherdman
Hello, a question, the notification of the update 20.4.30 came to me through the updater, I have been using the beta of the miui 11 normally.

My question is: Can I download and install it just like I have been doing with the beta of miui11? because I have already downloaded it and it is there waiting to restart and that

Reactions: Arietc
Hello, a question, the notification of the update 20.4.30 came to me through the updater, I have been using the beta of the miui 11 normally.

My question is: Can I download and install it just like I have been doing with the beta of miui11? because I have already downloaded it and it is there waiting to restart and that
i downloaded, and installed (dirty flash) over last .eu weekly and worked (have mi9t too)
dont know about OTA (automatic)

moon mode is shooting very badly

i downloaded, and installed (dirty flash) over last .eu weekly and worked (have mi9t too)
dont know about OTA (automatic)
Exactly, I did that, I came out to download it from the updater, I already have the .zip downloaded, I run it like this always and no more?

Reactions: leobahlis
am i missing something or there is no file for mi 10? its present on the list but cant finde the link on neither links

On WhatsApp when I don't see contact, I just click 3 dots on top right corner (when you have to select contact) and select "Refresh", but I have to do that from time to time when I don't see contact again

Reactions: omazumba
On WhatsApp when I don't see contact, I just click 3 dots on top right corner (when you have to select contact) and select "Refresh", but I have to do that from time to time when I don't see contact again
Long press on whatsapp icon, select info. app, then go to app behavior, press setting button up right and uncheck "Protect personal info". Worked for me.

Hello all,
I'm facing a problem regarding to the Google dial app. On my Mi9 I can't make any calls, after I set the Google dial as my default dialer app. When I try to make a call, I receive a message saying that I don't have network signal.
Anyone facing the same issue?
Thanks in advance.
Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Yes, same here. If you disable one of the sims, it will work, but not when both are active.

Anyone else feeling like the phone is slow? It does not feel smooth when changing between applications. I have a MI 8 and I did a dirty install from the last MIUI 11 beta. Should I do a clean install or is it a common error on the Mi 8?

Reactions: motiv2002
Solution:

Wipe all AA app data > Disable all AA app permissions manually > Start AA app > Go through AA initial settings and enable permissions when requested > Exit from AA app > Enable all remaining permissions manually for AA app > Now you can use AA without any issue

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
It worked for me on Mi 9T

Status
Not open for further replies.