MIUI 12.0 20.5.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In chrome dark mode, the status bar still appears with dark icons. With this dark color you can't see anything because everything is dark.
The thing is, it interferes with miui implementation, set either chrome to light mode or exclude it from miui dark mode, follow system or dark chrome plus miui dark breaks the status bar.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

The thing is, it interferes with miui implementation, set either chrome to light mode or exclude it from miui dark mode, follow system or dark chrome plus miui dark breaks the status bar.

Regards.

Just tried your suggestion to exculed it from global dark mode. Didn't work.

I'm using Mi9

Weird, did you try light mode from chrome within?

Edit, set light and don't exclude, this works for me.

Seems Xiaomi has to improve the dark mode even further :)

I have a question, I have MI 8 with MIUI 11, I wanted to update to MIUI 12 but the file was badly downloaded, now my phone its bootlop.
If I download the rom without errors and install it, will I be able to fix it without losing my files? Thank you.

I try to answer based on my experience with same Mi 8...
As long as you can go to TWRP, you can re-flash the new downloaded ROM file without losing any files...
Just remind, if you will use Magisk, don't flash Magisk after flash ROM. You need reboot system firstly and after that go back to recovery again and flash Magisk. Another way is flash ROM (in TWRP of course), reboot to recovery, and flash Magisk.

Optimization -Updated certain Bluetooth devices animations

What this exacty means, i have an Xiaomi Air 2 Airdots, but the animation isn't appearing

In this update, can I change the system font? In the first beta and 20.5.7, this was not possible. And how is the battery drain compared to the previous beta? Thank you

Someone can help?
Thanks a lot

Edit, set light and don't exclude, this works for me.

Seems Xiaomi has to improve the dark mode even further :)

Did that. Chrome just stays in light mode in that situation.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

In this update, can I change the system font? In the first beta and 20.5.7, this was not possible. And how is the battery drain compared to the previous beta? Thank you

Someone can help?
Thanks a lot
I did change the system font, and there is quite a lot of options I must say.

Dont know precious betas, but I'm getting 4 hour SOT. Quite lame comparing to what I was getting in Global Stable MIUI 11. Which was between 6-8 hours at least. Mostly I was getting 10+ hour SOT. And stanbye drain is quite a lot too. Last night I tried ultra battery saving mode while I was sleeping. 8 hours and %13 battery drained. Which normally I was getting %2-3 normally in Global.

Biggest issue I'm having is battery drain. If it's solved, I can live with other issues till stable Android 11 build :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dattohead
I found this setting using the quickshortcutmaker app. If I turn on the notification grouping, it won't stay. How can I activate this setting permanently?

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk
2dd661d0020f69dd1b99313ddb3e3b72.jpg

Reactions: Yannick97121
Did that. Chrome just stays in light mode in that situation.

The solution to get Chrome to work in dark mode is as follows:

1- put Chrome theme in light mode;

2- keep dark mode in Miui's settings;

3- in the Chrome address bar type "chrome: // flags"

4- in the various options that appear, look for "dark" and in the option "Force Dark Mode for Web Contents" choose "enabled" and restart Chrome in the option that appears below.

Attachments

• IMG_20200517_002819~2.jpg
    IMG_20200517_002819~2.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 248
Well, funny thing, I decided to change my wallpaper and aod animation from super wallpaper and suddenly all phone animations are almost lag free...

I still have an animated aod (downloaded from themes app - you can find one without any chinese characters, it's not easy, but there is).

Wallpaper is being rotated through Google wallpaper app.

I love super wallpapers however I'm in the need for different locations scenarios on Earth one... Until then (if it happens) I'll stick with the Google app.

I get bored very easily of my wallpaper...

Hope that this could lead to any kind of clue of what is causing the lags on animations...

My follow up on MIUI will decrease as my company requires me to use a Huawei P40 as my daily driver (which is given by them) so the K20 Pro will get some rest for now (although I will time to time update it).

Regards,
Vitor Correia

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Mohammed-Ram
Is anyone suffering network problems with miui 12?

Like mobile data always stuck on GPRS/EDGE?

Enviado de meu Redmi K20 usando o Tapatalk

I found a major bug for Lavender. If i use data it will reboot automatically. I hope it will fix in the next update.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

esou com problemas com uma rom 9.12.12 instalo ela porem quando dou reboot system ele liga o celular na tela inicial toda preta depois de uns 30 segundos ele reinicia so da tempo de acessar as configuração pela barra de notificação

I found a major bug for Lavender. If i use data it will reboot automatically. I hope it will fix in the next update.
oh, "Reboot problem will be solved by clearing dalvik and cache via recovery."
why don't you follow what you said?
it seems it wasn't that after all.

Mi 10 Pro if im activate the dark mode and auto brightness...in dark rooms in night... the brightness is automaticly so low....that i cant read any fonts in whatsapp...is a bc of new version or we have to correct the auto brihtness function in miui12? :*

On Whatsapp allow contacts permission "While using the app".
Exit permission manager it reverts back to "always allow". If you try to change camera permission it reverts back instantly. eu rom 20.5.14 violet

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.