MIUI 12.0 20.5.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, the "Installer" app (it's System Updater or "Updater" app ^^) download, verify the download and install update in TWRP directly. No wipes are done. ;)

Ok, last thing to check is the build.prop file in /system partition, if you can share the file or copy the whole content. ;)
ty, at first it rebooted two times to get into twrp for some reason and didn't install it automatically, that's why i asked :).

my mix3 same yours
i have to reset to recovery by manual and flash rom

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk
My phone is Redmi note 5 pro

I did the same becouse twrp did not install properly probably because I installed in chinese beta.
But after I installed 20.5.14 I installed twrp again properly so it should work next time.

Oh, I feel that I will learn something.

# begin common build properties
# autogenerated by build/make/tools/buildinfo_common.sh
ro.system.build.date=Thu May 14 01:30:39 CST 2020
ro.system.build.date.utc=1568840735
ro.system.build.date.utc_real=1589391039
ro.build.fingerprint=Xiaomi/crux/crux:9/PKQ1.190714.001/V10.4.6.0.PFXCNXM:user/release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint_real=Xiaomi/crux/crux:10/QKQ1.190825.002/20.5.14:user/release-keys/1589501127
ro.system.build.fingerprint=Xiaomi/crux/crux:9/PKQ1.190714.001/V10.4.6.0.PFXCNXM:user/release-keys
Xiaomi.eu devs chose the fingerprint build info from Stable China ROM to pass SafetyNet. Should work but with China version we are not 100% sure...

And this device doesn't have Global ROM.

But you can try to install "Mi 9" fingerprint build info from latest Global ROM version.

Download and install this zip in TWRP => TWRP_CEPHEUS_11.0.6.0_Global_ROM_info.zip

Warning: If you install my zip, you will need to install it after each weekly ROM update or your phone will not boot to system, only TWRP. ;)

Last edited:
Well, this version it's more stable than the last one for HMNote7, but the RAM management it's a joke compared with MIUI 11.0.7.0 EEA. It's not terrible and in case of multitasking the system still it's capable of doing it. I'll leave it be for a while.

I'm using HMNote7 4/64

Xiaomi.eu devs chose the fingerprint build info from Stable China ROM to pass SafetyNet. Should work but with China version we are not 100% sure...

And this device doesn't have Global ROM.

But you can try to install "Mi 9" fingerprint build info from latest Global ROM version => TWRP_CEPHEUS_11.0.6.0_Global_ROM_info.zip

Warning: If you install my zip, you will need to install it after each weekly ROM update or your phone will not boot to system, only TWRP. ;)
Well I can try, and if I want comeback as how it is now, I will need to do a clean installation? Or I will be in trouble?

Well I can try, and if I want comeback as how it is now, I will need to do a clean installation? Or I will be in trouble?
You can't get more "trouble" like you have now with my zip. ;)
Only issue is after installing new weekly ROM update or if you re-install your actual ROM. Need to install my zip again and it's fine. :)

EDIT: But yes a clean install is the best way to clean it. ^^

Last edited:
You can't get more "trouble" like you have now with my zip. ;)
Only issue is after installing new weekly ROM update or if you re-install your actual ROM. Need to install my zip again and it's fine. :)

EDIT: But yes a clean install is the best way to clean it. ^^
Ok thank you, I'll go for full backup in case before flashing your zip.

In general, the ROM is working fine on my Mi9Tpro (Raphael), but there are a few design flaws and bugs with the notification shade and the new control center:
* in the control center, there is no way to organize the icons, plus the icons are too big. The brightness slider should be a full line, too.
* in the control center, there is no way to display the mobile data used per day (like in the classic notification shade). This would be an easy and logical addition to the top left "tile".
* there is no toggle or tile for VPN in the control center
* after switching to the classic notification shade, re-organizing the icons does not stick, it just reverts to the default order.

Mi 10 Pro if im activate the dark mode and auto brightness...in dark rooms in night... the brightness is automaticly so low....that i cant read any fonts in whatsapp...is a bc of new version or we have to correct the auto brihtness function in miui12? :*
Maybe be auto adjust contrast in dark mode menu. Just disable this option.

HMNote7, 20.5.13: right status bar disappeared
d9e1875b9cc6e552f0d99d7cc53dee10.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Anyone know how enable Google in that search bar, i have seen it was working before now it's gray as not selectable.

Thanks.
b8eeb6a3a8ad9ea379872668c7571089.jpg
e6bc9309e9dc3f9391483a60515aee92.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Same here... I need to charge my device twice a day...

you checked what consumed the most. You can try the Wakelock Detector application to get more details. Consider that the first day I also had a high consumption by the video application but after a restart, the battery consumption normalized by itself, so much so that I had 4h of active screen on the same phone, first clean installation after formatting the partition "DATA".

Adjust wallpaper switch doesn't work....
04821c1f966c30ef947bfc7c32ecf6db.jpg
35005cfb1e107c52a009789d1af6fdc4.jpg
56c976500bedb631baba0af574ec7a0e.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

as you can see from the screenshot in my MI9 it works regularly. You tried to clear the cache and dalvilk from the recovery, or simply restart the phone? I noticed, trying to send the screenshot, that sending from the gallery does not work, I had to attach it to the email.

fammi sapere se hai risolto.

P.s. che tema hai usato nelle foto?

Last edited:
Now we are able to allow apps like WhatsApp permanent access to contacts. But after some time (1-2 days) the permission isn't given anymore. So WhatsApp asks again for permission. Mi9

Reactions: KalilSpain
Finally, and with some free time in case something would go wrong, decided to upgrade from an old rom, maybe December/January rom. Has been so long with no upgrading that I could not even remember how to flash twrp .
Its all done now and to my surprise not a glitch with dirty flash. Rom feels very fluid. Didn't change much so far but everything till now's working.
Thank you guys @ xiaomi.eu

as you can see from the screenshot in my MI9 it works regularly. You tried to clear the cache and dalvilk from the recovery, or simply restart the phone? I noticed, trying to send the screenshot, that sending from the gallery does not work, I had to attach it to the email.

fammi sapere se hai risolto.

P.s. che tema hai usato nelle foto?
In your screenshot I don't see wallpaper.

Try to set super wallpaper and switch on and off dark mode... you'll see differences.

Ps: Che Tema ti serve?
Icone, home e font son tre temi diversi

In your screenshot I don't see wallpaper.

Try to set super wallpaper and switch on and off dark mode... you'll see differences.

Ps: Che Tema ti serve?
Icone, home e font son tre temi diversi

Confirm i use superwallpaper mars with dark mode setting 19/7.

Il tema che ti chiedevo era per l'orologio.grazie La differenza è soltanto che tu usi il superwallpaper terra e forse non hai programmato la modalità dark

Last edited:
I have a problem with this ROM. If i connect my Gear S3 or other Devices via Bluetooth to my Mi10, it connects great. But after few hour the devices disconnecting. I can connect my devices only if i restart my Bluetooth on my Mi10. Can anyone help me?

Call waiting notification doesn't work when is set to play notification sound twice. Vibration works.
Clean install.

Status
Not open for further replies.