MIUI 12.0 20.5.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small bugs Mi9t:
- Gallery sharing pictures: it doesn't work in one tap. You have to tap 3 times or more very fast on social icon you want the picture to go.
- Brightness control in players: fixed.
-Notification persists after reading it in the APK: I fixed it disabling floating notifications in whatsap settings

Great update

Control center is missing on Mi8 (dipper). Can't find it anywhere, not even by search. (had it disabled before update)

very good build this week for MIx2s!!
all is smooth, no problem, and finally fixed all the problems with Whatsapp!
i love so much new permission settings!!!

Reactions: Yannick97121
the notification readings don't work like beta china, in beta china if you hold the notification it expands, in this version it doesn't happen

--------- MI 9 ----------------

Reactions: BeNDeR_22
lavender : my phone worked fine for 2 hours and now reboots everytime it finish booting :(

Hi i have installed this version on a mi9 and it has given me a problem, dragging down on the left side to see notifications the screen goes black and the phone freezes ...

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Mi9:
Can't get full permission on ROOT files with Magisk! No matter using what file manager, can't delete files in SYSTEM/ROOT

Reactions: pxotas
Hi, i've just downloaded redmi note 7 20.5.13 update. When i try to install it, before rebooting in recovery, a pop-up says me that in recovery mode i have to put my password because memory data are cripted. But when i put my lockscreen password, twrp says me that the password is incorrect and it can't decripted the memory data. Is that an twrp version error? what twrp do you use to redmi note 7 device? Thanks
use orange fox twrp, it works for me !

Someone knows if the section already works -"accessibility" where you give permissions to other apps did not work in the previous roms, does anyone know if it works in this rom?

My MIX 2S, MIUI 12 notifications do not work well, both on the lock screen and in the notification bar.
On the lock screen, when I press a notification it goes to a black screen.
I can't display notifications from the notification bar

In My Max 3 (Nitrogen) it asks me for permission every time I open an application, be it WhatsApp, telegram, weather, after giving it "once" it keeps asking for permissions ... Everything else works fine, thanks very much

Status
Not open for further replies.