MIUI 12.0 20.5.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 29822

View attachment 29823

Finally, banking apps problem has been solved. Go to App behaviour > Permissions > Get Device info, and allow it.
My Mi8, during 2 days after using 20430 and also 2057, the bank apps running well... and after 2 days, it cannot be used (insert simcard)... so I back to 20326 (MIUI 11).
Now, after update to 20514, my bank apps running well... will see it on 2 days later...

No new mode in camera i can't see
And battery icon no line only 3 icons and whatsapp only numbers no names coming
Mi 8 phone thanks for everything

hello, I am new to this ROM soon can you tell me how to install the Note 7 update without losing the information I already have the EU ROM installed

I'm downloading normally, using Microsoft Edge browser, from sourceforge.net

Sem título.png
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/

Thanks! Updated through OTA and everything is ok. Animations are a little better, although the lag still happens and Google search is working better with dark mode. That's the main things I found so far different from previous release.

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Edit: tried to see any changes on google search and feed options and now I have the option to change theme. Setting it to device default gives me the normal and perfect dark mode for google search and feed. Don't know if it was from google side of from the new rom, but google app was not updated and the option was not there before.. thanks a lot for this!
Things to correct to achieve perfection: animations lag, the new camera apk with the gestures enabled, more options of locations in Earth super Wallpaper, and I now it is a thing of mine, same kind of transparency effect from control center added to google search bar...

Edit #2: camera new apk is already included with the gestures options (only saw that now). Sorry, my bad...

Last edited:
Dirty flash on 20.5.7 looks fine for now. I found some things: When we start a video or whatsapp video talk in "picture in picture" mode. We can' t with using full screen gestures. There no home button gesture in full screen gestures (there is but not useable function for this function).

Redmi K20 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

People, on my k20 pro, flashed magisk but everytime i go to magisk app it says magisk not installed. Any fix or workaround?

Edit: fixed by installing version 2.2 then updating to the last version

Last edited:
Guys, on Mi9 i updated via TWRP with the last 20.5.14
after that in whatsapp i can't see the name of my contact, but only the phone number. how to resolve?
tx

Have i to wipe all data or can i overwrite old twrp?
You should flash OrangeFox installing zip file in your current TWRP (using SD card or USB OTG, if you have encryption issue in TWRP). If not possible, extract "recovery.img" from zip and use fastboot to flash it in recovery partition. Then boot to OrangeFox Recovery and install the OrangeFox zip to complete the installation. ;)

Reactions: Aybabtu
On Italian version the two buttons "reply" and "mark as read" in the notification panel, are not displayed well. (The buttons are too small under the text)

Right after the first boot. The installation method has been with twrp Orange Fox, Format Data and all the Wipe have been done. Because it already has the Other Files section over 8Gb. I do not understand. The only thing I see strange is that in the file explorer the Fox folder occupies 5.5 Gb
Otros Archivos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.