MIUI 12.0 20.5.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, a version for Mi 10 Pro! But is there a way to change the font back to MIUI 11 font? I don't really like the MIUI 12 font

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

The rom of Mi 9 (cepheus) is an excellent version of miui, excellent design, everything excellent up to the previous version in this version unfortunately consumes too much RAM memory and greatly increases the storage of "others" without even downloading files or opening applications, in addition to drained battery, I hope it will be resolved in future versions since I love this version of miui.

Reactions: KalilSpain
I think Android system is the battery drain problem

Attachments

• IMG_20200517_223955.jpg
    IMG_20200517_223955.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 236
Reactions: Androidgye
It seems that excessive battery consumption is a common phenomenon of many devices in this beta rom.

Confirm i use superwallpaper mars with dark mode setting 19/7.

Il tema che ti chiedevo era per l'orologio.grazie La differenza è soltanto che tu usi il superwallpaper terra e forse non hai programmato la modalità dark
It isn't a theme, but an app called seven times.

I use superwallpaper too.
But wallpaper remain dark also if I switch on that option!

Tr: Piero, non ho problemi ad usare il tema, sia terra che marte.
Il problema è che se imposti il dark mode lo sfondo rimane scuro...sbiadito!
Con la dark mode marte rimane sempre grigiastro e non diventa mai arancione acceso!

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: PieroAnt
Hmmm pretty weird update. Since I downland it I have plenty of bugs... When somebody calls,videocall, no matter if it is messenger Skype or what's up,after answering the call the vibration is still going on even though im speaking.any of you guys have the same issue?

Reactions: Androidgye
Hmmm pretty weird update. Since I downland it I have plenty of bugs... When somebody calls,videocall, no matter if it is messenger Skype or what's up,after answering the call the vibration is still going on even though im speaking.any of you guys have the same issue?
Yeah, got that issue. If you turn off and on screen, it fixes it for that call.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GiannisTso
Anyone know how to turn off voice notification of battery charge completion and backup status on mi max 3?

Found it, was the shouter app

:-0>

Last edited:
The rom of Mi 9 (cepheus) is an excellent version of miui, excellent design, everything excellent up to the previous version in this version unfortunately consumes too much RAM memory and greatly increases the storage of "others" without even downloading files or opening applications, in addition to drained battery, I hope it will be resolved in future versions since I love this version of miui.
I completely agree. I love the rom. Themes and so is so nice. Miui 12 is awesome. Just this bugs and battery drain is annoying. When it is fixed. It will be perfect.

I completely agree. I love the rom. Themes and so is so nice. Miui 12 is awesome. Just this bugs and battery drain is annoying. When it is fixed. It will be perfect.

I cannot complain about the battery and memory consumption of my Mi 9 at all. Only repeated errors in touchscreen when sharing menu.
But what is particularly annoying is the constant, unpredictable switching on of the flashing light. Especially often when talking on the phone. Even if I turn off the flash, it keeps turning on and off irregularly.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Yes, especially on Twitter and Google Play, but it is much slower in all applications in general. Fix this, it seems that we have a mobile since 2012.

Last edited:
Reactions: AldPN91
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Since the first MIUI 12 version my system runs buggy. Gallery can't open and my device always reboots suddenly or shuts down. (Mostly when not in use)
Besides that MIUI 12 is awesome. Thank you guys! Keep up the great work!

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

Why the lock screen font is different from the rest of the phone. The keypad numbers also has a different font. The number 3 is sharpened and in other places it is rounded ??? It doesn't look good and it annoys me a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.