MIUI 12.0 20.5.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. First of all thank you very much to the developers for their work. I notice in this version a great consumption of RAM memory, I have a Mi9 Pro.5G with 12gb Ram, in previous versions I had free 8.3 Ram, Now I check without having background applications an available 4.8 Ram.View attachment 29934View attachment 29935
I have the same issue, I found that AOD is growing and growing, even using Cleaner. After a reboot is normal again but grown again with use.

Cleaner doesn't empty this, I don't know if there are other apps (system) with this.
e219a1f8f4954d260dbfef4c9af7f170.jpg
e5997c80ab40e2c6adc22b968194de8e.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with the ROM 20.5.14 about the RAM management here.

Since i bought my phone with even its chinese miui 11 until the moment it's always almost 4gb of ram busy for its ROM regardless of its version .

Just 1 thing i noticed that the free ram memory get increased when i open apps.looks like this 4gb ram which always used for making all apps in standby mood.

Just my thought......
827f6f87a33b20a863ec595f3f545725.jpg

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Xiaomi Mi8
Whatsapp contacts problem. Not showing names, just the phone numbers. I have granted always permission to read contacts and edit or modify them. I've even reinstall the app. For some time it works, and then just changes to the phones numbers. If i force stop and open another time it works... But it's so weird. Anyone with the same issue?

Yes I have the same issue.

on mi8 after succesfully installing twrp i try to go to recovery mode and even while holding the volume up and power button it just restarts my device. I need help asap

You pres power and volume up button on the same time but after mi logo shows up you remove your finger from power button, you hold only volume button. Ok

When will Mi fix error on dark mode like Chrome I don't know how it difficult to fix this error. I tried all solution that I found on this website and on Google but not solution to fix this.

Attachments

• IMG_20200520_062105.jpg
    IMG_20200520_062105.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
I got the same problem when i was trying to install MIUI 12 on my parents phones. I found a solution after all. All you have to do is:

1) Make a full backup on your pc to be safe

2) From TWRP Wipe system, dalvik/cache, data, then format data (type yes, will delete everything be careful)

3) Download Orangefox recovery (easily findable on XDA) and flash it following the instructions attached.

4) After carefully doing every step listed into the instructions of Orangefox recovery, download and install latest MIUI 12.

5) Format data again (type yes) after installation is done and here you are, from now on encryption wouldn't be a problem anymore. It wont even ask you for a passcode, even if you set and use it everyday.

Tested with two different RN7 and everything is fine. I've managed to dirty flash some updates without worrying about formatting everything over and over. Hope it will help you too and all the RN7 owners. Obviously this is my experience and i went just fine because i was able to follow carefully all the instructions given, so take your responsability before trying that on your phone.
This quote:
"It wont even ask you for a passcode, even if you set and use it everyday."
is to say that your phone is at high risk if lost. When having a twrp installed you must have encryption set to protect your data.

"miui_icon_mod" in the ROM is very old and ugly. Please change it with original Facebook, Viber ....icons

And font. The font of the phone is deferent, on lockscreen is deferent, on dialer is deferent.
Can't it be the same everywhere

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Muftieq, publicación: 544370, miembro: 262776"]
Sí, tengo el mismo problema.
[/CITAR]
mismo problema en MI MAX 3

Maybe I will try tomorrow, but it's for sure not liboem... because I had to flash it, because of safetynet fault. I guess it could be those Atmos module.

Hi, CTS and Certified PlayStore can be reached by using the xiaomi.eu ROM without Magisk.

I have always passed the SafetyNet status on every beta or stable and kept Widevine L1. I never use Magisk.

Try it without, best is to delete Magisk and then clear the cache, or flash the ROM completely new without Magisk.

Mi9SE 128GB
xiaomi.eu Last Stable MIUI11

Instalé MIUI 12, ROM 20.5.7 como siempre lo he hecho, desde el sistema TWRP haciendo Wipe, dalvik / cache, cache. Sin embargo, esta vez reinicio el teléfono por completo, como si fuera nuevo. Si ahora instalo ROM 20.5.14, ¿me hará lo mismo o se completará al actualizar MIUI 11?

Hi, CTS and Certified PlayStore can be reached by using the xiaomi.eu ROM without Magisk.

I have always passed the SafetyNet status on every beta or stable and kept Widevine L1. I never use Magisk.

Try it without, best is to delete Magisk and then clear the cache, or flash the ROM completely new without Magisk.

Mi9SE 128GB
xiaomi.eu Last Stable MIUI11
Ok, but I like to have root. What is the alternative to magisk for root?

Ok, but I like to have root. What is the alternative to magisk for root?
Using latest current Magisk version doesn't break SafetyNet/Google Play certification.
It can break Google Pay but a workaround module is available. ;)

Hi. First of all thank you very much to the developers for their work. I notice in this version a great consumption of RAM memory, I have a Mi9 Pro.5G with 12gb Ram, in previous versions I had free 8.3 Ram, Now I check without having background applications an available 4.8 Ram.View attachment 29934View attachment 29935
I have the Same Problem with my Mi9 6GB. 2~2.5 GB free RAM. After I changed the launcher from stock to Nova I have 3.5~4 GB free RAM.

Give it a Try

Reactions: xeGox and Poney70
On my Mi9T, the authorization works for e.g. Whatsapp via SMS not. Even my provider app cannot register. Are there any problems with the rights? Tried Official Rome on Note 7, it works.

On my Mi9T, the authorization works for e.g. Whatsapp via SMS not. Even my provider app cannot register. Are there any problems with the rights? Tried Official Rome on Note 7, it works.
Don't have any issue, but I have manually allowed all "Charges/Billable" and "Private" permissions for my provider app. ;)

Regarding LHDC-Codec:
Xiaomi.eu:
Mi 9 offers three LHDC-Codecs LHDC_V1, LHDC_V2, LHDC_V3
- Mi True Wireless Earphone is connected with LHDC_V2, 48 kHz, 24 bits/sample, Audio playback works
- Sennheiser IE 80S BT is connected with LHDC_V2, 96 kHz, 24 bit/s, Audio playback doesn't work

Mi 6 has only one LHDC-Codec
- Mi True Wireless Earphone is connected with AAC, Audio playback works
- Sennheiser IE 80S BT is connected with aptX HD, Audio playback works

MIUI Global 11.0.17 (Stable): Mi Note 10 only one LHDC codec
- Mi True Wireless Earphones is connected with LHDC, 48 kHz, 24 bits/sample, Audio playback works
- Sennheiser IE 80S BT is connected with LHDC, 96 kHz, 24 bit/s, Audio playback works

@ingbrzy Is it possible to integrate the LHDC codec from Global into the roms of Xiaomi.eu. so that both LHDC headphones work?

Using latest current Magisk version doesn't break SafetyNet/Google Play certification.
It can break Google Pay but a workaround module is available. ;)
I managed it to pass safetynet, by reflashing last week's beta and right after this week's now everything works as it should

the Google messages application does not allow you to activate The Chat functionality. Before you upgrade to mi12 It worked perfectly.

Italia Tim Carrier
Mi10 pro
Mi9 t

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-20-13-21-42-938_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-20-13-21-42-938_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 170
Reactions: carlofarina
Status
Not open for further replies.