MIUI 12.0 20.5.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the fast release of miui 12.

I was hoping when I made full wipe, format data, I get rid off lag when open apps... Sometimes I tick an app and it can take up to 2 or 3 seconds before it opens...

Like I said, I already did fresh install and format data...

I own mi9, only thing I can imagine it can be off restore cloud backup off apps?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk

On my MI9, this 20.5.14 version of the Rom has a fast battery draining .

I tried to roll to 20.5.7, but dirty flash failed.

So, I use 20.5.14. and waiting for improved version.

Reactions: Kostovdean
Does anyone use the Google phone APP on this rom?
I can't make it work.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

One quick question,

Do we have do full wipe to upgrade to Miui 12 Stable from Miui 12 Beta or just flash the rom?

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

For me, permissions in some apps like Instagram (everytime i access story), or Messenger Plus (everytime i send audio for example) dont work. Even if i grant once permissions, and then close the app, and start it again, it ask me again for permission.
Also sometimes swipe from bottom to go home not working.
Xiaomi Mi8.

There is no miui 12 stable

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
I think he meant it when it was released. If I'm not mistaken, I don't think you need to do any special operations if you always update to the EU version. In the case of installation of Global roms, a wipe of cache, dalvilk and data is always recommended.

My battery usage seems normal, i get around 3 to 4 days of usage with 4 to 5h sot. Btw bluetooth is always on (smartwatch connected). K20pro

I think he meant it when it was released. If I'm not mistaken, I don't think you need to do any special operations if you always update to the EU version. In the case of installation of Global roms, a wipe of cache, dalvilk and data is always recommended.
If you're switching to stable eu,you need to format data or you'll get bugs or bootloop

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Reactions: PieroAnt
Status
Not open for further replies.