MIUI 12.0 20.5.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally could unlock my Mi9 lite yesterday. I installed immediately TWRP and this last weekly version. Everything went very softly and the result is beyond my expectations: I don't have big problems with bugs, only someone with too much requests of repeated permissions... but I can live with that because I know that they will be soon resolved. The dark theme is impressive, I love it! Thanks you very much to developers!

I have MIX2 and MI9T. On MIX2 that was dirty flashed from some version of MIUI 11, MIUI 12 works flawlessly...smooth as butter. On MI9T, I tried both dirty flash from MIUI 11 and clean install, ROM is sluggish. There is lag when opening apps, switching between screens inside apps...

Don't know where you can see this "Global dark mode" option, it's not available... :(
I don't know how to disable it on MIUI 12, so it's only a partial fix. :)
Many thanks for the zip. Appreciate if you could make a magisk module.

Thanks.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Many thanks for the zip. Appreciate if you could make a magisk module.

Thanks.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Don't know how to do that, my "fix" modify settings_system.xml file. ;)

What can I maybe do is creating a module to install "dmfix" command in Termux app.

EDIT: Magisk module available => MIUI-Fix_Global_Dark_Mode_v2-Magisk.zip

Features:

1) Auto-apply the fix after a phone's reboot (if needed)
2) To apply the fix via Termux app, type: dmfix -or- su -c dmfix

:)

Last edited:
Wakelock SCREEN_FROZEN keeps phone from sleeping and slowly drains battery on Mi 9T dirty flashed from latest MIUI 11

I understand that dark mode will still not be repaired like the exit gesture to the desktop from the application and the problem with brightness in full sun. I thought they would fix it for the k20 pro.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Even on Miui 12 beta, Do not disturb mode (at least on Mi 10 Pro) is still broken...... if you set "Allow incoming calls From Anyone", notifications still sound. That is really bad....

Even on Miui 12 beta, Do not disturb mode (at least on Mi 10 Pro) is still broken...... if you set "Allow incoming calls From Anyone", notifications still sound. That is really bad....
Anyone should mean everyone, the opposite of none...

Anyone should mean everyone, the opposite of none...

Yes. Calls, not notifications.

If you set CALLS from anyone, it means your phone will ring for every calls. But notifications have to be muted (as you can read on lock screen notification when you activate do not disturb).
Did you ever own an android stock OS phone?

If you think I'm wrong (and i'm not), so tell me how you can receive notification from all callers and stop all app notifications in one tap. (like every smartphone since android 6).

By the way is a well known problem....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It will normally be fixed in next weekly update. ;)
Try to manually set permissions in phone's settings > "Apps management" > "Installed apps" > select the app > "Permissions".
;)

Does not work manually. Because when I close all apps. And re-open it. The same pop-up appears. So success m therefore WhatsApp I only see numbers and not names.

Face Registration isn't working in MIUI 12 - 20.5.14 for Mi 10 Pro. Face unlock accesses camera, but doesn't ever complete registration.

Reactions: miss
All ROMs are being uploaded , i can see that.... mine just got updated and I'm downloading the ROM...

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Still some phones are missing, for example my MI9.

Edit: MI9 update 20.5.21 has also been added
The list is slowly been updated with devices as the roms are being built/added, if your device has no issues then the release will come and if it doesn't now then they will update it later.
Edit: Noticed your edit lol. But yeah the reply still stands for future releases.

I'm having a problem with Youtube Vanced, it's closing on its own.

Still some phones are missing, for example my MI9.

Edit: MI9 update 20.5.21 has also been added

LOL i can't believe it.

The new version isn't officially released from the Mods and the first one is crying where the ROM is.

Sometimes I think it's a kindergarten here.

Why not waiting till the release is official and completely uploaded?

Is everybody now posting which ROM is uploaded and which not.

The list is slowly been updated with devices as the roms are being built/added, if your device has no issues then the release will come and if it doesn't now then they will update it later.
Edit: Noticed your edit lol. But yeah the reply still stands for future releases.
checking from the application the latest update is not yet visible, while on androidfilehost the MI9 zip is available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.