Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys
i have a brandnew Mi 9 Cepheus and tried to install TWRP and Miui 12 from here
TWRP could be installed via ADB
booted in TWRP and installed the ROM for Cepheus
After reboot it comes back to TWRP and the file system is looking like a mix of numbers and letters

It is not possible to boot a system. The only way to get it back is to install and flash an original bootloader and Rom from global

Any help is apriciated

THX rasti-ch
btw. i ran ROMs from here on my Mix2 for years so normaly TWRP and flashing are not a showstopper

Hello Guys
i have a brandnew Mi 9 Cepheus and tried to install TWRP and Miui 12 from here
TWRP could be installed via ADB
booted in TWRP and installed the ROM for Cepheus
After reboot it comes back to TWRP and the file system is looking like a mix of numbers and letters

It is not possible to boot a system. The only way to get it back is to install and flash an original bootloader and Rom from global

Any help is apriciated

THX rasti-ch
btw. i ran ROMs from here on my Mix2 for years so normaly TWRP and flashing are not a showstopper

have you made the format of the DATA partition? You don't have to wipe from recovery but you have to format the DATA partition

Mi 9se high RAM consumptiom
And a Bit laggy
Everything Else runs good

Thanks

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk

@ingbrzy it would be very useful if you can add the option to receive separate notification between dual apps.
For example, if I activate Instagram notifications, I will receive notification from the two apps, native and dual. I haven't the option to choose if I want to activate/deactivate the notifications separately between dual apps.

Regards

Enviado desde mi MI 8 Explorer Edition mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryoma
How's the battery on the Redmi Note 7? Corrected the absurd drainage? Thank you!! (I went back to Miui 11)
8968a1fee9d55aa8d7e7f6e09e73d9bc.jpg
0eb0bbefc10c7050804166d875965d77.jpg

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

Mi 9se high RAM consumptiom
And a Bit laggy
Everything Else runs good

Thanks

If you have done a few dirty updates,, maybe time for a clean install,, and the rom can take a while to settle in

Sent from my MI 9 Lite using Tapatalk

If you have done a few dirty updates,, maybe time for a clean install,, and the rom can take a while to settle in

The First dirty flash. Before this Update i came from MIUI 11 stable

But maybe its the super wallpaper from XDA

I can talk only for two devices max 3 and r. Note 7
Both phones are faster with this update.
The note 7 have the new camera the max 3 not
On note 7 the toggles on notification center pressed fine, on max 3 i have to press many times to enable disable a toggle.
The ram usage is huge on both phones.
I can't talk about battery yet.

After update via TWRP, my MI 9T is stucked on MIUI screen and is not possible to do anything. After some minutes it return on TWRP screen. I just tried to wipe cache and nothing happened.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thx

Reactions: Ryoma
Please I am new here. How do I update to MIUI 12. I am using a Note 8 pro from Nigeria. Thank you
Hi bro,
You need unlock bootloader, install twrp, download rom eu and flash it, done. On the top of thread, admin described how to install step by step, please read it

After update via TWRP, my MI 9T is stucked on MIUI screen and is not possible to do anything. After some minutes it return on TWRP screen. I just tried to wipe cache and nothing happened.

Thx
How about installing previous ROM? Maybe it's help

Thx
First boot is normally longer after each ROM update.
Did you use another TWRP version than provided by xiaomi.eu ROM?

@Poney70
I flashed your magisk dark fix module and ended up in rescue party from recovery. There might be a problem with it.
You flashed it how? In Magisk Manager I hope?

Many thanks for Dev, my redmi note 5 pro running ok with 2 latest ROM. I'm waiting for floating notification for this device, hope it's coming soon

First boot is normally longer after each ROM update.
Did you use another TWRP version than provided by xiaomi.eu ROM?
I use the same method for all updates:
- Download ROM
- Reboot Phone entering in TWRP 3.3.1-11
- Install ZIP
- Wipe cache

After this last update i got this problem. Even if i try to install previous ROM version the problem is the same. Stuck a little bit on MIUI logo and then return to TWRP :(

The First dirty flash. Before this Update i came from MIUI 11 stable

But maybe its the super wallpaper from XDA

The Wallpapers do use bat. and ram, but if you dirty flashed over stable, you will have problems

Reactions: stealth.by
I use the same method for all updates:
- Download ROM
- Reboot Phone entering in TWRP 3.3.1-11
- Install ZIP
- Wipe cache

After this last update i got this problem. Even if i try to install previous ROM version the problem is the same. Stuck a little bit on MIUI logo and then return to TWRP :(
I had the same problem on the first boot

Simply restarted it with holding the power button till restart

On second boot it worked for me

Im currently on EU 20.4.30 via TWRP. Just want to confirm with you guys if it's safe to update to 20.5.21 via OTA? Or I should just dirty flash via recovery?
Any inputs will help. Have a good day!
Dirty flash with twrp is ok for my redmi note 5 pro, you should try it

Status
Not open for further replies.