MIUI 12.0 20.5.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
install failed on my K30Pro (lmi) with error 7, please help.
First of all you should check md5 of this file you downloaded, Viet nam has a problem with the AAG internet cable
Người anh em Việt Nam nên kiểm tra file md5 có trùng khớp không nhé, do cáp quang AAG đang lỗi đó, mã md5 khớp thì flash vào mới OK, xin lỗi nếu bạn không phải người Việt thì hãy đọc phần tiếng anh bên trên của mình

I use the same method for all updates:
- Download ROM
- Reboot Phone entering in TWRP 3.3.1-11
- Install ZIP
- Wipe cache

After this last update i got this problem. Even if i try to install previous ROM version the problem is the same. Stuck a little bit on MIUI logo and then return to TWRP :(
You don't need to wipe cache after installing xiaomi.eu ROM. ;)
Did you have installed my conversion patch (K20 to Mi 9T) before? I think no because you can see "MIUI" logo...
Don't know what you can do... :(

Finally something acceptable. After 4 Bild i gonna stay in this bild. Every week i instal the new bild and every week after 2 hours i return to MIUI 11 v.20.3.19 Ok now is acceptable still have some bugs but ok it`s not something to die for. Lavender RN 7 :) So i try to stay in this bild for now. Let`s see. :)

First of all you should check md5 of this file you downloaded, Viet nam has a problem with the AAG internet cable
Người anh em Việt Nam nên kiểm tra file md5 có trùng khớp không nhé, do cáp quang AAG đang lỗi đó, mã md5 khớp thì flash vào mới OK, xin lỗi nếu bạn không phải người Việt thì hãy đọc phần tiếng anh bên trên của mình
Thanks you.(Cảm ơn bạn)

Пожалуйста исправьте: при включенных живых обоях (не суперобои) на рабочем столе не работает одновременно карусель обоев не экране блокировки

Please correct: when live wallpaper (not super wallpaper) is turned on, the desktop carousel does not work at the same time on the lock screen

Can't find kaladoscope mode .
I found the clone mode but the kaleidoscope mode is missing
Mi 9 using language German
Habe ich auch gesucht, und als Plugin im Kurzvideo gefunden
0f1c1240610378a1dbd1e5cc00cf6d73.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Baszu and nonoperez
Magisk 20.4, didn't use termux. I guess that's the problem.
I thought in first place, that this module replaces the TWRP dark fix 1.4.
My fault
Yes it replaces the TWRP zip for root users. ;)
I will try to re-install this module without Termux and see what happen...

Reactions: Putti
Would anyone have any ideas why my MI 10 Pro phone is constantly rebooting back to TWRP? it loads into system for a minute and seems ROM was installed fine, but reboots back to TWRP after a minute.

Reactions: Kyu Hwan Lee
Dirty flashed last night mi9se
Certain apps like Gmail still not working with gestures

i dont know what rom i flashed. .14 was totaly in english but this one i got chinese

sorry my mistake i flashed cmi instead of multi. now all good

Last edited:
MIUI 12 is getting more and more performant from version to version. Very nice animations, good RAM management, good battery life.
But two things still bother me. The system launcher is still not at the level of third parties. In connection with the Google Feed, it stutters tremendously. There is also still no Icon Pack Support. The Dark Mode only works with the Google Feed when you exit and restart the Google app.
But what's most annoying is this damn flashlight! Again and again she comes on spontaneously, especially when talking on the phone. Can't that finally be fixed?!
Finally, a question. Why is there no eu for the Redmi 8T?

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

After update via TWRP, my MI 9T is stucked on MIUI screen and is not possible to do anything. After some minutes it return on TWRP screen. I just tried to wipe cache and nothing happened.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thx

Same problem here with MI 9T PRO with the last two updates

Status
Not open for further replies.