MIUI 12.0 20.5.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please put the new 4 camera on max 3 and finally fix the notification center
I press the toggles many times to enable something.
And make something about the ram. Why all the phones eat so much?
My max is 4g and i have free less than 1g. Yesterday i play with an old Huawei with 3g and always have free 1.5

Reactions: Khloponin
Poney thanks for the black module fix it working perfect on Chrome

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-22-15-15-13-619_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-22-15-15-13-619_com.android.chrome.jpg
    456 KB · Views: 189
Reactions: Poney70
PiP-mode in YouTube official app not working
Yeah it's a problem with fullscreen gestures.
It doesn't trigger the pip mode.
That's why it works if you tap on a notification or use the buttons.
The only solution i find is to use fng app instead of the default gestures but it's not perfect

Have to pay for this ! Try with trougth chrome app... pip Will work
I use a paid account (Premium)

In MIUI 11, when watching a video on YouTube and pressing a button (or using a gesture) at home, the video went into PiP mode and continued to be played.

MIUI 12 does not work

Please put the new 4 camera on max 3 and finally fix the notification center
I press the toggles many times to enable something.
And make something about the ram. Why all the phones eat so much?
My max is 4g and i have free less than 1g. Yesterday i play with an old Huawei with 3g and always have free 1.5
High ram usage isnt a bad thing on android, dont confuse it with high ram usage on a pc. Most of the stuff you use is cached in ram, so things will run smoother when you pull data from ram instead of internal flash memory. When it's getting too full, the system will clean apps from memory that you havent used recently (unless locked manually by you)

Can confirm. Phone is laying on the table and flash just got turned on while reading this forum. I have assigned long AI button press for light but i only touched screen.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Bad enough that so many Mi 9 owners have this problem, but Xiaomi just doesn't respond.
If I didn't like the Mi 9 that way, I would have sold it again.
But the next problem comes again. Xiaomi only builds giant phones, and those with Qi are incredibly expensive!

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: rasti-ch
If you have done a few dirty updates,, maybe time for a clean install,, and the rom can take a while to settle in

Sent from my MI 9 Lite using Tapatalk
If you don't mess up your phone with additional mods, a clean install is NEVER needed for updates. I never did it!

Sent from my MI 8

Reactions: Poney70
I use a paid account (Premium)

In MIUI 11, when watching a video on YouTube and pressing a button (or using a gesture) at home, the video went into PiP mode and continued to be played.

MIUI 12 does not work
As I said before it's a bug with the new gesture control if you install miui 12 launcher on miui 11 and use fullscreen gesture the pip mode breaks :)

Bad enough that so many Mi 9 owners have this problem, but Xiaomi just doesn't respond.
If I didn't like the Mi 9 that way, I would have sold it again.
But the next problem comes again. Xiaomi only builds giant phones, and those with Qi are incredibly expensive!

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk
The Reason for buying a Mi9 ;-)

Reactions: pittrich67
High ram usage isnt a bad thing on android, dont confuse it with high ram usage on a pc. Most of the stuff you use is cached in ram, so things will run smoother when you pull data from ram instead of internal flash memory. When it's getting too full, the system will clean apps from memory that you havent used recently (unless locked manually by you)
If i didn't clean the ram manually it lags like hell. On Android the most free ram you have the better working the phone. This os need tons of ram. The ios don't, for that you see 4g of ram on best iPhones. Free ram is not wasted free ram make everything smooth.

Reactions: xeGox
If i didn't clean the ram manually it lags like hell. On Android the most free ram you have the better working the phone. This os need tons of ram. The ios don't, for that you see 4g of ram on best iPhones. Free ram is not wasted free ram make everything smooth.
what he said is correct, on android free ram is wasted ram! You can read about android ram management and why cleaning your ram is not a thing to do on android here:

Reactions: drherdman
First of all I want to congratulate you for the excellent rom but in my MI 9 I have two problems, the first is that the google feed is very very slow, it also shows an error, the second is that the themes before installing magisk worked after installing magisk does not let me show the themes it shows a message "could not connect to the network" I have adaway installed with energized protection basic

Status
Not open for further replies.