no root, no magisk

everything well.

no bad batterydrain

no probs with ram

all apps work

gpay work

german banking apps work

widevine L1

Fine thing -- good job -- many thanks! please go on with this work that makes a xiaomi phone better :)

Reactions: Luys Fernnando
It´s the password of the display lock, otherwise of your sim, if you don´t set a password for fingerprint, face unlock.
I do not have any sim password or lock screen password, and if I set one it does not recognize it, I clarify that it is a password in recovery

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

I do not have any sim password or lock screen password, and if I set one it does not recognize it, I clarify that it is a password in recovery

Format data partition inorder to decrypt it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: kasc123

This will delete all personal data and pictures, music and so on. If there is no password at the moment it maybe "0000"?! Here in germany every simcard has a personal password. It can be changed by the user. It´s a little strange, that he didn´t set any display lock.

I have already done it, but then it is re-encrypted in recovery, and I do not understand how

This will delete all personal data and pictures, music and so on. If there is no password at the moment it maybe "0000"?! Here in germany every simcard has a personal password. It can be changed by the user. It´s a little strange, that he didn´t set any display lock.
I have already done it, but then it is re-encrypted in recovery, and I do not understand how

I had the same problem. Install OrangeFox recovery. OrangeFox recovery can decrypt your storage.

Reactions: Poney70
How to update? Do I need to install rom like before from TWRP?

Now Im on MIUI 12 20.5.14

:)

Found a way to get PIP to work in youtube!
Swipe right or left twice from the video screen(back twice, instead of swipe up from bottom)to you background and you will have pip

Reactions: dkoek
After flash this version the fingerprint not working with me
Remove and try to add new fingerprint also not working
My Phone is K20pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-22-20-29-54-782_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-22-20-29-54-782_com.android.settings.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 169
Anyone know how to fix reset MIUI 12 stock theme after upgrade from miui 11 (not format data)

Notification shade is missing transparent..

I tried many things
- set default theme
- install rom 2 times
- change theme custom theme - none of the themes show wallpaper in notification panel

Any ideas?
System setting or root change I can make?
ca3f04b8e038532bb7635938b5c808b5.jpg
Look like you are on Dark mode.

Reactions: dmowho
I have the Mi Max 3 (nitrogen) And they still have lags in the animations using gestures .. Everything else fine, great work to developers

Reactions: Bobanoid

which version of orange fox you use ? OrangeFox-R10.1_02-Stable-lavender.zip no problem

Hello thank you for great work :)
I have problem, on MIUI11 auto rotation working good, but on miui 12 not :D

Thank you :)

Hello, I have a mi 10 Pro, unlocked bootloader and the latest miui 12 beta installed. I would like to revert to stock with the latest official stable. Tried to download the latest official fastboot rom but when i try to start the "flash_all.bat" command from fastboot it gives me the "Antirollback check error" message. Is there any way to do it?

EDIT: solved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loka1234
I found another bug for Lavender. Dialer USSD query not showing when you inquire thru code.

i had the same issue on my lavender 3gb/32gb plus the incoming notification are not stable but the ram usage was cool (did not even use upto 1gb ram)
I have update my RN7 from 20.5.13 too and no have problem, if you use magisk for system works fine without lags the correct form is > flash update (if your device auto reboot in this time hold vol + to enter in recovery again), clean cache and dalvik, flash magisk and reboot, in this order.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk
i have ussd issue after installing 20.5.21 on my device. Network immedialtely goes off after dialing a ussd code

Mi CC9 20.5.21

First of all, thanks for the update. Feels smoother..

A few problems spotted so far:

1. Home (Swipe up) doesn't work occasionally
2. USSD codes do not work. Sometimes the Phone app crashes and Data is temporary disconnected after trying to use USSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.