• Screenshot_2020-05-22-20-25-21-857_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-22-20-25-21-857_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 192
  • Screenshot_2020-05-22-20-25-07-118_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 183
Reactions: Ferrenberg
Working without issue. :)

Well still few bugs.
Sometimes swipe up to homescreen not working. Also when you do swipe up to homescreen from some up animation lags but if you swipe back animation is fine(smooth).

Swiping from notifications is also smooth bit from control center is not as smooth.

I dont have this issue for USSD Codes or network everything work well i do clean install like aways. Back Up All apps after install Restore all apps and thats it nice :) Lavender note 7

Well still few bugs.
Sometimes swipe up to homescreen not working. Also when you do swipe up to homescreen from some up animation lags but if you swipe back animation is fine(smooth).

Swiping from notifications is also smooth bit from control center is not as smooth.
1) I don't use gesture navigation. But looks like it's fixed in latest ALPHA version of the MIUI Launcher => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/gestures-at-miui-12.55671/post-544177 ;)
2) Confirmed. :)

Reactions: Matija_Bambir
Guys I have an off-topic question, has anyone managed to have the connection animation of the Xiaomi MI air 2 headphones, with this rom?

Thanks for the job. It is great but on my Mi 9 doesn't work Titanium Backup Pro. There wasn't any problem till now

Mi9 lite.

Widget on the homescree (e.g. Google calendar) isn't scrollable with one finger.

When I try to scroll downwards with one finger the notification bar or control Center opens.

Is this a bug or a feature?

It's annoying when using the phone with one hand.

If you don't mess up your phone with additional mods, a clean install is NEVER needed for updates. I never did it!

Sent from my MI 8
It does help after a lot of dirty updates, its called DIRTY flash for a reason

Sent from my MI 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Connect your phone to the PC. Go in recovery mode. In TWRP Format Data and go back to reboot/ reboot recovery. Now copy the downloaded rom into the internal storage (inside there is the only one the twrp folder). Install and then reboot system. Don´t worry - 1st boot takes a very long time, up to ten minutes, depending on the device and the size of your rom. Now you have a clean system. Don´t forget to set a password and enter the developer options after installation, because you need them for TWRP/ next roms.
Thank you! One more question... If I have a passcode right now, I have to remove it before Format Data? I'm on Mi 9 SE

Front cam not working redmi k20 pls support

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-23-01-07-48-828_com.android.camera.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 168
I clean installed my phone and when I try to install it is just stay in boot forever.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.