MIUI 12.0 20.5.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason my k20pro is restrating by it self. I have already try to do a clean install and the problem is still the same. What I can see is the find device function that is making him crash.

Reactions: goswork
Hi. unexpected reboots on mi9 pro 5G, a lot of lag, apps don't work as expected. given to 3 reboots i go back to version 20.5.7 Version 20.5.14 had a lot of Ram consumption problems.

Pls check it's stuck in the middle on second time
Don't have this issue on my Mi 9T...

You can check front camera:

1) Use stock dialer app and type: * # * # 64663 # * # *
2) Go to the bottom of CIT menu => "Pop and Push Camera Test"
3) Test pop-up camera

EDIT: Don't know how to manually start "Calibration" for the camera... :(

Last edited:
Don't have this issue on my Mi 9T...

You can check front camera:

1) Use stock dialer app and type: * # * # 64663 # * # *
2) Go to the bottom of CIT menu => "Pop and Push Camera Test"
3) Test pop-up camera

EDIT: Don't know how to manually start "Calibration" for the camera... :(
It's tested second time again it's same

Look like you are on Dark mode.
Same bug in light mode
Notification panel transparent no background

Anyway to reset miui default theme?
Or is there an android setting i can change with root to set or turn on the wallpaper in notifications
c576cffe97fafbb7ca0ce5b7edfc0a85.jpg

Hi. unexpected reboots on mi9 pro 5G, a lot of lag, apps don't work as expected. given to 3 reboots i go back to version 20.5.7 Version 20.5.14 had a lot of Ram consumption problems.
Hey Charlien,

The rom actually the best since i ever had my phone with great performance also, just try to clean install or dirty with wipe cash and dalvik.

Good luck

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

My personal opinion: The best build so far

The rome is really good, a lot of lag has gone, fluid, responsive, nicer. I like the miui animation at boot, minimal and elegant (and colorful). I like the new camera too, but too bad Kalendoscope and Clone features are not there...but hope to see them come in future updates! Finally some fixes has been made, like the clock kn lockscreen that now changes as i chose. Somethings however are not fixed. The white bar bug (Android 10 gestures) still persistsD; enabling or disabling it changes nothing: the bar doesn't show up. Also another bug seems to happen casually: you can't swipe from an app to home using gestures. It's not related to specific apps, happens really casually. Despite some things still need to be fixed, it's definitely the best beta build until now. Thank you guys, you're awesome.

- Mi MIX 3

Reactions: Yannick97121
I still can't use Google phone app, even after giving all the access and defined the app as the dialler app.
Does anyone have any solution?
I always get the message that I don't have signal

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I came here to thank the devs for this excellent beta. I think it was the best ROM I've ever installed from xiaomi to date. Battery lasting VERY well, very fluid and smooth system. Congratulations on this excellent work. Keep it up.
big hug

k20 pro

Hi, People! On Mi MIX 3 (perseus), the latest builds makes an excessive battery consumption. Also, after few minutes of use, the phone is very hot! I don't know that's a problem of latest build or MIUI 12, or some wrong setting. Anyway, in MIUI 11 never happened this.

Thanks for your support!

Thank you to the devs for all their hard work. However, Face unlock is not working (registration portion) in MIUI 12 for CMI_Mi 10 Pro.

This version is getting better. In previous one GPS not working, now it's accurate enough. Battery drain also look normal based on my usage. Thanks developers!

I hope Mi 6 still included in weekly builds

Thank you! One more question... If I have a passcode right now, I have to remove it before Format Data? I'm on Mi 9 SE
You don´t should remove it. I have set athe same 4 number password for my sim and the display lock. This would be the best way to don´t forget one. After formatting data and reboot to recovery you must copy your selected rom into internal storage, install and reboot system. Next update you will be asked for the password in TWRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.