MIUI 12.0 20.5.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Text in option to reply to message does not fit the bubble. Any fix?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk
7fa1b566ccf391433fc0ca6e1d62e772.jpg
I found out the reason. It is because in display settings the font is set on size L

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Updated to 20.5.21.

My MI9 still only has 2.7GB of usable memory.

I wonder if this is a normal value.

Please I am new here. How do I update to MIUI 12. I am using a Note 8 pro from Nigeria. Thank you

You can't. Note 8 Pro have MTK, so don't allow to unlock Bootloader and install custom recovery. If you try, you can brick your phone. Xiaomi.eu no longer support the RN8 Pro

In Netflix when I receive a notification my screnn stay black

Enviado de meu MI 9 usando o Tapatalk

@ Pony70. I agree, Migrate is better than Tibackup.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Please I am new here. How do I update to MIUI 12. I am using a Note 8 pro from Nigeria. Thank you
You can update the official way only (OTA update). Not by flashing roms. Just wait for the official MIUI 12 update to come to your phone.

You can update the official way only (OTA update). Not by flashing roms. Just wait for the official MIUI 12 update to come to your phone.
RN8 Pro not supported in this rom anymore. Read the OP.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I'm on K20 pro and encountered 2 random reboot so far within 24hr on this version. How can I track what is causing it?

Also, the swipe up to Home is not as responsive as previous version

Last edited:
Reactions: goswork
I'm on K20 pro and encountered 2 random reboot so far on this version. How can I track what is causing it?

Also, the swipe up to Home is not as responsive as previous version
I use MIUI12 on K20 Pro too, It has random reboot more 2 times. And press USSD code is not responding by normally.

Hi, I have two mi 9 on latest Xiaomi EU beta with miui12.
One of them has a watermark.
FPS=frames per second?
Does anyone know how to disable it?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20200523_073416.jpg
    IMG_20200523_073416.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_20200523_074020.jpg
    IMG_20200523_074020.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Reactions: xeGox
You can't. Note 8 Pro have MTK, so don't allow to unlock Bootloader and install custom recovery. If you try, you can brick your phone. Xiaomi.eu no longer support the RN8 Pro
I had too Redmi note 8 pro. You can unlock it and install TWRP but be very carefull because it is effectively very easy to brick it. If you look for Telegram group dedicated to Begonia you will find information about how to proceed. Recently someone found a work around to prevent hardbricks. Don't do anything if you are not sure about what you're doing.

Has anyone else had random reboots in Mi 9?
I found 2 bugs on latest version:
-When swiping to the right to access lockscreen shortcuts (several times), after rebooting shows "find my device crashed".
-When trying to record screen from lockscreen.

Hi All,
after upgrading my MI8 to MIUI12 i found that it DRAINS BATTERY extremly fast.
for ex. 10 minutes of youtube - minus 12% of the battery. etc.
DOes anyone else have the same problem??
is it caused by new animated theme???

is it possible to roll back to miui11 without any issues and resetting/whiping my phone?

Last edited:

Really? In the past I used Xiaomi phone (Redmi Note 1, Redmi 4, Redmi Note 4... sorry forgot some names) with MTK, I always unlock bootloader and installed custom TWRP and I have no problem....

I dirty flashed the rom and my mi band 4 doesnt recognize calls and sms.. I have mi9 se..

Does anybody have this problem?

I still can't use Google phone app, even after giving all the access and defined the app as the dialler app.
Does anyone have any solution?
I always get the message that I don't have signal

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

You need to make it a system app with app systemizer

Is this even possible? or is it a fingerprint bug?@ingbrzy @Poney70 @Igor Eisberg ?
here is my scenario...

Today, I decided to clean install this ROM, during setting-up of phone, it ask for fingerprint enrollment, I touch it with my right thumb, and it register one line, then I change my mind and touch it with my left thumb to continue the registration and finishes it with left thumb...

And now, I can unlock my phone by both right and left thumb even there is only one fingerprint enrolled in my phone....pls see the attach screenshot..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-23-15-25-15-867_com.android.settings.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 196
Status
Not open for further replies.