MIUI 12.0 20.5.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still taking up alot of RAM usage on Mi9T Pro..only left around 2Gb

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
How is the battery backup bro,, i am on global stable, can i switch just need a good battery backup, and is there any kernel you recommend for battery backup,,, they say Fingerprint is not working in custom kernel. Thank you. Iam using k20 pro indian version.

Here's my review on today build! Great update :D

WHAT'S NEW
1. New Sound Assistant feature.
2. New Partial Screenshot feature.
3. Added option to enable AOD when lying in the dark.
4. Added option to enable global icon animations.
5. Floating window for all apps in GAME TURBO panel.
6. Shortcuts to uninstall multiple games on GAME TURBO.

NEW BUGS
1. Dark mode status bar blackened problem in force dark mode apps

BUGS FIXED
1. Fix split screen/floating window apps unlocking issue.
2. Fix notifications buttons padding incorrectly displayed for certain third-party apps

For the dark mode issue, I will cross the issue here because Xiaomi dev is definitely improving them.
Full review with details and pictures here
Which device?

Where is the tile division with synchronization in the center of the function?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka
How is the battery backup bro,, i am on global stable, can i switch just need a good battery backup, and is there any kernel you recommend for battery backup,,, they say Fingerprint is not working in custom kernel. I am using k20 pro indian version

Hi,googlePay doesn't work anymore and scrolling down in Widgets doesn't still Work on MI9 No root.

But still nice Rom

RN7 lavander users i gonna believe you guys and i gonna install this bild let`s see :) and test it

Just installed (dirty) on my Mi9 lite. Everything seems perfect, just noticed that sync icon disappeared in lockdown menu. It's not a big problem because I use it only 3 or 4 times by day to control Gmail and I still can access synchronization in settings menu. I also noticed that the colour of status bar in dark mode has been corrected. Thanks you very much to developers!
Make sure Gmail can start in background and give notifications on lockscreen.

Reactions: markusss77
How is the battery backup bro,, i am on global stable, can i switch just need a good battery backup, and is there any kernel you recommend for battery backup,,, they say Fingerprint is not working in custom kernel. Thank you. Iam using k20 pro indian version.
I use predator 7.1 kernel + cam e wifi fix in lavender

Hi, can you please please please bring back the pop-up animation when connecting xiaomi air tws 2? It was present on miui11 untul latest updates... Maybe programmers can adapt it to this "modded" miui12

Great and smooth update on my MI9T. Only one thing is annoying. It's screen flickering when switching from the lock screen to the desktop. I have this bug from the first version of MIUI 12. Everything else is pretty good !

Somebody can install "Super Wallpaper - Mars" from Google Play Store? Not available for me...

INFO: No more Super Wallpaper Earth & Mars as system apps in this version...

I have a problem with miui updates! Las week i did a clean install.
Today i did a dirty update and phone wont boot after 30 minutes. I power-off and system boot but its very laggy and cannot connect wifi.
Someone has same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.