MIUI 12.0 20.5.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little bit off topic.
But can I install somehow new fingerprint animation on mi 9t?
The one redmi k30 pro have.

I have a problem with miui updates! Las week i did a clean install.
Today i did a dirty update and phone wont boot after 30 minutes. I power-off and system boot but its very laggy and cannot connect wifi.
Someone has same problem?

Hi MiguelB, I have exactly same problem with last 3-4 for version.(Miui12) I search that problem and it's seems persist problem. I try flash persist.img file with TWRP but i'ts not fix my problem. I try reinstall same firmware not work. i try old one also not work aswell. at least i delete everything with twrp (data format etc.) and install last firmware (i mean fresh install) and it's work. This is happened 3 times exactly like this. And this week i will not update until read something else abput this problem.

Hi MiguelB, I have exactly same problem with last 3-4 for version.(Miui12) I search that problem and it's seems persist problem. I try flash persist.img file with TWRP but i'ts not fix my problem. I try reinstall same firmware not work. i try old one also not work aswell. at least i delete everything with twrp (data format etc.) and install last firmware (i mean fresh install) and it's work. This is happened 3 times exactly like this. And this week i will not update until read something else abput this problem.
Exactly the same ;)

I have a problem with miui updates! Las week i did a clean install.
Today i did a dirty update and phone wont boot after 30 minutes. I power-off and system boot but its very laggy and cannot connect wifi.
Someone has same problem?
Never had a "broken" weekly ROM update since I have my Mi 9T. ;)

Xiaomi Mi 10:
Any time set permission of the ROOT folders(System/Apps,Priv Apps) changed, Chmod set on 755 and set full permission, After Reboot, phone won't boot system and goes to fastboot!
In TWRP, set chmod to 755 fails every time!

It's not EU problem. New devices like Mi 10 have dynamic partitions which are read-only. It can be updated/changed only during ota.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi K30 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi, looks good - anyone with a Mi 9 able to confirm the soft reboot problem ("Find my Phone has stopped" message) has been fixed with this update?

Reactions: brunovieirax
System is not starting for me.
TWRP is "twrp-3.3.1-3-pyxis-mauronofrio".
Removed pin from previous rom, flashed current xiaomi.eu zip, but I'm also getting the message "enablefilecrypro_failed". Any idea?

System is not starting for me.
TWRP is "twrp-3.3.1-3-pyxis-mauronofrio".
Removed pin from previous rom, flashed current xiaomi.eu zip, but I'm also getting the message "enablefilecrypro_failed". Any idea?
You installed this ROM version from which ROM and version?

CrDroid6.5 -> xiaomi.eu 20.5.28
If you don't "Format Data" (that's not "wipe" -> /data) in TWRP, it will never work. ;)

EDIT: After that, reboot to TWRP and put xiaomi.eu ROM in phone's storage then install it.

:)

Battery drain Mi9...

From 100 to 86% in less than a hour in standby.
(Google play services and standby radio)

Mi 9T Pro updated fine OTA and root with Magisk. So far so good! Uptime for 4 hours without the reboot issue from 20.5.21.

The reboot issue I had was where the device would randomly reboot and say "Find my device closed unexpectedly".

Last edited:
Reactions: kissmypopsicle
Hi to everybody and thanks for the development. Is it possible to add in the next build the Super Wallpapers as system app to Mi 8 SE build?

Mi9T updated fine OTA and root with Magisk. So far so good! Uptime for 4 hours without the reboot issue from 20.5.21.

The reboot issue I had was where the device would randomly reboot and say "Find my device closed unexpectedly".
You have a Mi 9T Pro, not a Mi 9T. That's different. :p

Reactions: azonic
Hi to everybody and thanks for the development. Is it possible to add in the next build the Super Wallpapers as system app to Mi 8 SE build?
Hello, there are no more Super Wallpapers as system apps in this version... and Super Wallpapers are officially only for Snapdragon 8xx devices. ;)

You can install them (from xiaomi.eu 20.5.21 ROM version) manually if you want => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/super-wallpaper-does-not-available-in-mi-9t.55608/#post-541686

:)

When unlocking the screen, are you still having those annoying flickering in MI9T? Thanks Al desbloquear la pantalla, ¿todavía tienes esos molestos parpadeos en MI9T? Gracias

Reactions: starlordpedro
Status
Not open for further replies.