MIUI 12.0 20.5.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi9 Lite: On some dialogs i cant read the buttons (ok or cancel). Using the dark mode and the color is then white symbols on white background. Happend in k9 mail.

Today I have nothing to say, that"s why I tell it.
Easy life, the rom is not perfect, me either.
Instead, the email notification message that requested access to contacts continues to appear to me. I tried to disable notifications and so I no longer receive application notifications. If, on the other hand, I always confirmed the authorization to access the contacts, the warning continued to appear as previously happened with whatsapp. Do you have any suggestions?

Hello. The last topic closed just after I sent this so...

For the users of Redmi Note 7 lavender, do you use bluetooth true wireless earphones? I am on the previous stable version (miui.eu 11) and the audio cuts a lot if I put the phone in my back pocket, it only works well if I keep it on my hand or without any obstacles even when close to me. I have an edifier tws1 and a tronsmart onyx neo.

Edifier has a slightly better signal but also cuts the audio a lot. I tested the earphones on an old Sony Xperia Z2 and they work fine when the phone is in my back pocket.

From what I could find researching, it seems to be a hardware issue with the note 7 (besides the image retention of the tianma display...regrets...), but I'm just hoping you'll have something different to say with your phones on this rom. Can you share your experiences using tws earphones of any brand with note 7 on miui 12?

same here...

my device is k20pro premium, tws is sabbat e12 ultra.... when my phone is in the pocket of my shorts or pants, playing music is still good but answering call has very bad signal reception... maybe its an issue of my tws since its only a budget one....

Reactions: Rulldrack
Delete /system/media/theme/miui_mod_icons and apply default theme then reboot
I have already done a clean Rom install after format data, but i still have the icons not updated!!

Thanks for helping me.

But can u tell me how to browse to this directorary system/media ? Also do i have to do this after clean install??

Thanks again

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

I have already done a clean Rom install after format data, but i still have the icons not updated!!

Thanks for helping me.

But can u tell me how to browse to this directorary system/media ? Also do i have to do this after clean install??

Thanks again

you need a file manager with root access like root explorer or you can use also file manager inside twrp....

On MI 9T the Rom is running fast and smooth. So far i found no bug and battery looks also good.
Thank you xiaomi.eu Team for your work and this Rom

Reactions: leobahlis
[QUOTE = "forlau, postagem: 546432, membro: 264669"]
O sistema não está iniciando para mim.
TWRP é "twrp-3.3.1-3-pyxis-mauronofrio".
Removido o pino da rom anterior, atualizou o zip atual do xiaomi.eu, mas também recebo a mensagem "enablefilecrypro_failed". Qualquer ideia?
[/CITAR]
Aparentemente, o problema foi corrigido

Many thanks.. for awesome update..

I have problem with Bluetooth while connected with car Bluetooth always disconnected after 2minutes and reconnect again and again

Mi 9
Only in miui 12

you need a file manager with root access like root explorer or you can use also file manager inside twrp....
I formatted data already, and i have done a clean install to the Rom .means i deleted everything before flashing the Rom.

How come i need to delete anything else after formatted data!!!

Also i went to file manager in TWRP and never found this directorary. Delete /system/media/theme/miui_mod_icons

Thanks a lot for helping me.

Hello. The last topic closed just after I sent this so...

For the users of Redmi Note 7 lavender, do you use bluetooth true wireless earphones? I am on the previous stable version (miui.eu 11) and the audio cuts a lot if I put the phone in my back pocket, it only works well if I keep it on my hand or without any obstacles even when close to me. I have an edifier tws1 and a tronsmart onyx neo.

Edifier has a slightly better signal but also cuts the audio a lot. I tested the earphones on an old Sony Xperia Z2 and they work fine when the phone is in my back pocket.

From what I could find researching, it seems to be a hardware issue with the note 7 (besides the image retention of the tianma display...regrets...), but I'm just hoping you'll have something different to say with your phones on this rom. Can you share your experiences using tws earphones of any brand with note 7 on miui 12?
Hi, I'm using Redmi Note 7 Pro and I was experiencing distorted/noise sounds when pairing to TWS Haylou GT1 Plus. I already reported this issue before but getting no response from the team. I'd tested it on Redmi Note 8 with MIUI.EU 11 version without any distorted or noise sounds.

I have multiple errors with dark mode settings - video and partial log attached. Also, I have one app missing from the list, a card game - 250+ Solitaire. Maybe the plus sign is not accepted in the list.
Happens to me also, not only on the latest version though. I noticed that a long time ago.
It's only visual though, when you press on search, app list is going to appear.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mihaipi
I formatted data already, and i have done a clean install to the Rom .means i deleted everything before flashing the Rom.

How come i need to delete anything else after formatted data!!!

Also i went to file manager in TWRP and never found this directorary. Delete /system/media/theme/miui_mod_icons

Thanks a lot for helping me.

In TWRP you have to mount "system" partition, in order to find that directory, it's not always the same, in my case the directory is /system_root/system/media/theme/miui_mod_icons
You have to delete it and then reboot, in themes app you have to apply another theme, and then apply the default theme and it should show the new apps' icons.

Reactions: Aladdin123
The most important update was the security fix. For this my Google dailer and WhatsApp are wrong ... Terrible

Thanks for the release. If possible can you make it so that when you have Dark Mode enabled you can choose from all your apps under the Individual App settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.