MIUI 12.0 20.5.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, first of all: a big thanks to the developers! You are doing a wonderful job creating such nice roms.

I noticed a bug: brightness adjustment does not work. When I slide to left or right nothing changes when brightness mode is set to manual. I have a Mi9T. Regards, DudeX

Hi, first of all: a big thanks to the developers! You are doing a wonderful job creating such nice roms.

I noticed a bug: brightness adjustment does not work. When I slide to left or right nothing changes when brightness mode is set to manual. I have a Mi9T. Regards, DudeX
No issue on my Mi 9T, tested in new Control Center and "old" notifications screen. ;)

Hey guys i am having a problem since miu 12. Youtube vanced works perfect when i search after opening program. But it doesnt load when i click on a link on whatsapp etc. And on 9gag everthing seems Fine but when i click comments it doesnt load too. Any suggestions?

Can you please fix the brightness problem in next version? At least in MAX3 is the llow value too low. Sometimes it does not really check the condition and is during the day much too low.

Reactions: Poney70
Hello guys,

now I'm on MIUI11 Stable. Can I switch to MIUI12 weekly via dirty update? Or do I have to do a clean update?

Thanks!

Hello guys,

now I'm on MIUI11 Stable. Can I switch to MIUI12 weekly via dirty update? Or do I have to do a clean update?

Thanks!
Nah,u can't. U gotta format data and flash a clean install.

Good luck

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Hello guys,

Thanks!
Hello,

Which Stable ROM version number? You have a Mi 9T Pro right? Do you use "Safe" or "Universal" K20 Pro to Mi 9T Pro conversion patch?

:)

Yes, I have Mi 9T Pro. I use xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V11.0.8.0.QFKCNXM_v11-10.
I don't know what you mean by "Do you use" Safe "or" Universal "K20 Pro to Mi 9T Pro conversion patch" :)

Yes, I have Mi 9T Pro. I use xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V11.0.8.0.QFKCNXM_v11-10.
I don't know what you mean by "Do you use" Safe "or" Universal "K20 Pro to Mi 9T Pro conversion patch" :)
About that => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-mi-9t-pro-conversion-patch-miui-11-12.55159/
But I thought you wrote in this topic but it's another one. ^^
Anyway, you can dirty flash but you will need to install - after installing latest weekly ROM - this zip in TWRP to be able to boot => TWRP_RAPHAEL_12.0.0.8_Global_ROM_info.zip

INFO: If you use this zip, you should not forget to install it after each weekly ROM update to be able to boot.

Of course, you can try to boot without installing this zip first. :)

Good luck. ;)

EDIT: You can also use my "Universal" patch instead if you want, should work too ("INFO:" line from above still apply to the "Universal" patch). And if too complicated, just "Format Data" in TWRP to make a clean install. ^^

Last edited:
Smal bug Dnd schedule mode and automated tasks doesn't work together if u open them together, mi 8 device

From 5th September Beta Rom development will be stopped for these devices: Mi 8, Mi 8 UD, Mi 8 Transparent edition, Mi 8SE, Mi 8 Lite, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Max 3

Enviado do meu Mi 9 SE através do Tapatalk

You have no proof for what you're saying. We now use the same modes as they are on official Global ROM, so any complaints should be directed to Xiaomi.

Global ROM has Chinese network settings, even the EEA ROM. I know because I change and recompile Teleservice.apk to make it work. And yes I have complained to Xiaomi several times. It's too bad Xiaomi.EU no longer support EU networks it would make life a lot easier for European users.

From 5th September Beta Rom development will be stopped for these devices: Mi 8, Mi 8 UD, Mi 8 Transparent edition, Mi 8SE, Mi 8 Lite, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Max 3

Enviado do meu Mi 9 SE através do Tapatalk

So in September no more update from xiaomi.eu for Mi Mix 2S ?

In the latest version of the weekly eu the synchronization button has been removed from the quik settings, why? it was comfortable
I have xiaomi mi 8

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello guys,

Thanks!
Should be clean install when switching from stable to weekly beta.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Should be clean install when switching from stable to weekly beta.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

One replied it is ok to dirty flash from miui 11 stable to this miui 12 weekly but another said it should be clean install. A bit confused here. Little help?
Am on Mi 9 latest eu miui 11 stable.
Thanks

One replied it is ok to dirty flash from miui 11 stable to this miui 12 weekly but another said it should be clean install. A bit confused here. Little help?
Am on Mi 9 latest eu miui 11 stable.
Thanks
You should =/= you must, mate. ;)
For Mi 9, you can dirty flash from latest stable (MIUI 11) ROM to latest weekly (MIUI 12) ROM without the need to install updated fingerprint build & security patch date info. :)

Reactions: AsfHayabusa
Global ROM has Chinese network settings, even the EEA ROM. I know because I change and recompile Teleservice.apk to make it work. And yes I have complained to Xiaomi several times. It's too bad Xiaomi.EU no longer support EU networks it would make life a lot easier for European users.
If there was a problem with the network type they use, you wouldn't be even able to connect to your 4G/LTE network. Like, at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.